• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes,Full Arts,Staples,and More!~{H}RDL Full,Mew, Machamp Prime+More!~

painIShere said:
My

Magnemite RH
Yanma RH
3x twins
3x Rescue Energy

Your
samurott ability
3x poke comm
2x juniper
2x sages
Just letting you know I responded to you on your trade thread. I hope we can work something out. =]

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes,Full Arts,Staples,and More!~{H}RDL Full,Mew, Machamp Prime+More!~

afrog I really want your rh Samurott. Both if you still have them. CMT please?

^I've already let you know what I want so we can work something out on Skype or not. =]

Bump #2! 7/29/2011

please cml for

x2 rh cinccino
x1 rh cleffa hgss
x1 mew prime (dont want that much)

CML for 1x RH Cincinno.

Also, let me know if you have received my cards from our last trade, still waiting to hear back from you about that!

drifloon kill said:
please cml for

x2 rh cinccino
x1 rh cleffa hgss
x1 mew prime (don't want that much)
Do you have any of my wants? Mainly the bigger ones? Let me know.
NarcoticHobo said:
CML for 1x RH Cincinno.

Also, let me know if you have received my cards from our last trade, still waiting to hear back from you about that!
I like your Cleffa CoL (RH). Do you have anything else from my wants?

Afro-G said:
Do you have any of my wants? Mainly the bigger ones? Let me know.
I like your Cleffa CoL (RH). Do you have anything else from my wants?

I don't think the cleffa would be a fair trade for just the cincinno, maybe if you have something else.

I have several pokemon communication cards from BW, would you want those?

NarcoticHobo said:
I don't think the cleffa would be a fair trade for just the cincinno, maybe if you have something else.

I have several pokemon communication cards from BW, would you want those?
I know it wouldn't be even if it's a one for one, that's why I asked you if you have anything else from my wants. Maybe you have something smaller... Or you could check my list for more stuff... Let me know.

I'm back from vacation and ready to start trading again, soooo...

Bump #1! 08/12/2011

You posted in my thread, never got back. Would you ever split the RDL bottom? I have the things you want listed in my thread and I have cleffa CoL and possibly FA reshiram.

Skyline said:
You posted in my thread, never got back. Would you ever split the RDL bottom? I have the things you want listed in my thread and I have cleffa CoL and possibly FA reshiram.
I don't really want to split my RDL unless I really like the offer.

Bump #1 I reeeeally want Zoroarks. If anybody has some for trade please let me know!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}I BADLY WANT 2x ZOROARK!~{H}RDL Full,Mew, Machamp Prime+More!~

How badly do you want Zoroarks? :p

I might be willing to trade for Mew Prime.

Send me a PM or post on my thread if you're interested.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}I BADLY WANT 2x ZOROARK!~{H}RDL Full,Mew, Machamp Prime+More!~

From your wants i have:

1x Zekrom FA
1x Reshiram FA
2x Cleffa (1 HS 1 CL)
3x poke comm (2 HS 1 BW)
1x RH Horsea
4x Prof Juniper
1x Junk Arm
1x Ruins of Alph
1x RH Seadra
1x RH Sage's Training
2x RH Copycat
1x RH Judge
3x Zoroark BW (2 holo 1 RH)
3x Donphan prime

All i really like from your list is the full RDL and the Cleffa Promo (Also interested in any holo/japaneese/RH Electric/Fire energy you might have) Care to make an offer?

EDIT: On second thought i actually like your mew primes too :p

My Zoroark RH your Crobat?

CoL Cleffa for lanturn prime?

glaceon said:
My Zoroark RH your Crobat?
Crobat Prime? I think that's a little much. Anything else you want?
Skyline said:
CoL Cleffa for lanturn prime?
I don't need Cleffa much so I don't think I want to trade a Prime for it. Do you have any of my bigger wants? Let me know.

I can offer you a few staples but lanturn is the same price as cleffa.

Skyline said:
I can offer you a few staples but lanturn is the same price as cleffa.
I'm sure they are but Cleffa really is a low want so I'm not really looking to trade for them except as trade bait but I have a few of my own so it doesn't really matter. Do you have any of my larger wants? Maybe I can trade Lanturn Prime +more towards it if you have some of the really big ones. Let me know.

are you willing to split up your RDL? also interested in abiliboar

painIShere said:
are you willing to split up your RDL? also interested in abiliboar
It really depends on what I'm getting in the trade. I'd rather not split it but if you have any of my big wants I may consider trading it. Let me know.

Back