All 102 “Stellar Miracle” Main Set Cards Revealed, Plus More Secret Rares!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 102 cards from Stellar Miracle‘s main set have just been revealed! It will release in Japan next Friday, July 19th.

product-image-1-100x200.png

stella-card-1-143x200.png

New secret rares were also just revealed. Only a handful of others have been revealed so far; the rest will come next week.

ar-card-5-143x200.png

#110 Milcery

ar-card-6-143x200.png

#112 Gulpin

ar-card-7-143x200.png

#123 Crispin

ar-card-8-143x200.png

#124 Lacey

ar-card-9-143x200.png

#129 Dachsbun ex...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
There's gotta be a single prize stage 2 with a high damage + high energy cost attack that would make Slowking + Night Academy work

Medicham seems like a potential fun alternative partner for Froslass or something. Grimmsnarl also seems like a funny card, maybe won't see much play since its a stage 2, but he's the Squawkabilly killer!!

The final pokemon SAR will go either to any of the stellar ex, Id say quite likely to be Lapras since Raboot and Joltik had an AR but who knows

Last edited:
-Nice to see my favorite Rotom form (psycho lawnmower) snuck its way in; hoping the brave little toaster and the others are in Paradise Dragona though I have my doubts.

-First Darkness Gulpin/Swalot, leaving Poipole as the only remaining pure Poison to not appear since SWSH's type changes.

-The card designers continue to be the only people I know who prefer the Incarnate Formes over the Therian Formes.

-I find it somewhat amusing that Tera Pokemon sort of ended up being the Fusion Strike to Ancient Pokemon's Single Strike and Future Pokemon's Rapid Strike.

-It's interesting how all the cards which target Tera Pokemon don't say "Tera Pokemon ex", which leaves open the possibility of single-prize Tera Pokemon although I highly doubt that this late into SV. Before SV Base Set released I did ponder if they would do a mix of regular and ex for Tera as well as if they would only be the final stage or the full line, much like Delta Species in the past. From a gameplay perspective, it would've been really cool to see a bunch of random type-shifted Pokemon all throughout the SV era sets. But from an aesthetic perspective the large Tera Jewels would have restricted the artists who have been killing it in recent years, so I'm also somewhat glad they didn't go that route.

Tbh, I really hate the holo patterns on Illustrator Rares, like why you show holo patterns everytime Japan reveals new cards? How do I appreciate the artwork when these annoying holographic dashes, whatever you call these obstruct my view? Look at the SIR Pecharunt ex that was reveal lately, it's so clean, and quickly appreciate the voidness of the background, but when it was revealed in JP, it looks like it was from hyperspace or smth and might hide some hidden details on the card.

My God, there's A LOT of beautiful artworks this time around!
I collect cards based on illustration and I'm going to add to my wishlist so many more cards than the last few sets.

Playing Bird Control and your opponent keeps Iono-ing at 2 cards to play around Chi-Yu? Hit 'em with the Comfey and Luminous Energy to make them draw 3 cards and deck out! :p

In all seriousness, Diancie knocking out Cinccino for only a single Colorless Energy means it could potentially see play. It knocks out Iron Hands too if they're on Legacy Energy, but not if they use a Basic Energy.

Bro I miss yoga loop, but I'm glad medicham got something similar to it (it's a funny card)

That means that the last ARs could go to:
Mow rotom, gossifluer/eldigoss, turtonator

Any fighting type, I'm hoping for diancie

And any metal type, but the most sense means it's probably one of the clanks

It could be raging bolt and iron boulder but I doubt it, and the last SAR is one of the teras, which makes sense the most for it to be lapras

Bro I miss yoga loop, but I'm glad medicham got something similar to it (it's a funny card)

That means that the last ARs could go to:
Mow rotom, gossifluer/eldigoss, turtonator

Any fighting type, I'm hoping for diancie

And any metal type, but the most sense means it's probably one of the clanks

It could be raging bolt and iron boulder but I doubt it, and the last SAR is one of the teras, which makes sense the most for it to be lapras
Please not diancie. Already got one in the Pokédex from TG.

-Nice to see my favorite Rotom form (psycho lawnmower) snuck its way in; hoping the brave little toaster and the others are in Paradise Dragona though I have my doubts.

-First Darkness Gulpin/Swalot, leaving Poipole as the only remaining pure Poison to not appear since SWSH's type changes.

-The card designers continue to be the only people I know who prefer the Incarnate Formes over the Therian Formes.

-I find it somewhat amusing that Tera Pokemon sort of ended up being the Fusion Strike to Ancient Pokemon's Single Strike and Future Pokemon's Rapid Strike.

-It's interesting how all the cards which target Tera Pokemon don't say "Tera Pokemon ex", which leaves open the possibility of single-prize Tera Pokemon although I highly doubt that this late into SV. Before SV Base Set released I did ponder if they would do a mix of regular and ex for Tera as well as if they would only be the final stage or the full line, much like Delta Species in the past. From a gameplay perspective, it would've been really cool to see a bunch of random type-shifted Pokemon all throughout the SV era sets. But from an aesthetic perspective the large Tera Jewels would have restricted the artists who have been killing it in recent years, so I'm also somewhat glad they didn't go that route.
I like the incarnate forms better too

Back