All 64 “Night Wanderer” Main Set Cards Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 64 cards from Night Wanderer‘s main set have just been revealed by the official Japanese TCG website!
The set will release in Japan next Friday, June 7th.
Night Wanderer‘s name is a reference to Pecharunt and The Loyal Three stealing Ogerpon’s masks during the night. Their story was featured in The Teal Mask DLC.
Four secret rares were just revealed from the set. The rest will follow by next week:

sv6a_23-143x200.png

sv6a_24-143x200.png

sv6a_25-143x200.png

sv6a_26-143x200.png

The cards from Night Wanderer will become part of our...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
So glad this set isn’t filled with Eeveelutions like we were speculating. So many great arts! Might just be me but I love the color palette of the Galvantula, and I’m excited to see the translations when they get added!

That hourglass tool, "At the end of your turn, if the Pokemon this card is attached to is in the Active Spot, you may attach an Energy card from your discard pile to that Pokemon." I think is what it says. Seems really good for Ogerpon archetypes and such.

Nighttime Academy with arc phone + Chansey lolll could be a funny build of an iron hands ex deck

I'll never understand why they refuse to give Pokemon that are part of the current region (Paldea, Kitakami) cards first when they haven't got any yet but instead reprint the same ones over and over that are not even playable.

At least there are a few that haven't already got a card this gen like Furfrou, Stufful and Tapu Bulu, but at the same time, if you're going to choose them, why not give priority to Gulpin or Munchlax or Fomantis.

The set designers at TPC are insufferable. Even when they get closest to a unified set theme for the first time in ages, if you want to give them an excuse for another Revavroom, Croagunk, Houndour, Galvantula, we get Furfrou, Cufant and Horsea.

It's really not that difficult.

Nice the art rares are coming even stronger than usual for me. Might be just a subset turned into a special one but I do have my chase cards

Someone smarter than me confirm: does that mean that Bewear is the last AR/IR and that Colress is the first Trainer UR/Full Art since that’s 6 spaces and that we will get the 6 Pokémon spaces for the 6 included ex ?

Lots of fun stuff, here. Galvantula, Hypno, Houndoom, and Weavile especially stand out, along with the Night Academy showing some potential. More often than usual, these cards make me wish there were some kind of pauper ladder in PTCGL, for those of us who don't really have a local to go to anymore.

I really like the Houndoom. I like the Fraxure too and Horsea is OK, but otherwise no IR I'm excited about so far.

Revavroom is a pretty funny card. Takes a KO against Lugia with 1 energy and the second attack just makes it peaces out.

Back