General All the news around Pokemon TCG Pocket

Shinx TCG

Aspiring Trainer
Hi!

I hope everyone is as hyped as me for the upcoming Pokemon TCG Pocket game and I believe the game will do well. Of course, it will all depend on the gameplay and monetization aspects of the game. The recent announcement trailer and app store page do reveal some new information luckily, and to make it easier I have summarised all the findings into one video. I thought it would make it a lot easier for everyone! I hope to see you in the game on October 30th!

(@Mods, I could not figure out these kind of posts are allowed, so please delete if not!)

Got to say I really hope they don't mess this up. This is looking really promising and could be really big for the TCG, giving people an easier, faster and cheaper way of getting into the hobby for those who don't want to invest in the cards. For me, the physical cards is one of my main draws but for those who are more interested in TCGs like Hearthstone I think this could be huge. Fingers crossed!!

Got to say I really hope they don't mess this up. This is looking really promising and could be really big for the TCG, giving people an easier, faster and cheaper way of getting into the hobby for those who don't want to invest in the cards. For me, the physical cards is one of my main draws but for those who are more interested in TCGs like Hearthstone I think this could be huge. Fingers crossed!!
I really hope so too, but then again it depends on the gameplay and monetization of the game. Knowing Nintendo, they wont have cheap packs. I think the game is meant to target a wider audience, which is why they will keep TCG Live operational for the hardcore players and card collectors. But you are right, physical cards cannot be topped!

Back