• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Alolan Muk GX and Salazzle GRI

SMACK64

Aspiring Trainer
Hi so I have been trying to find a way to make this deck more consistent and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

The strategy is essentially spam evolve and devolve GRI Salandit/Salazzle with devolution spray to give the opponent two status conditions while Alolan Muk Gx is in the active spot and deals 70 damage per status condition. I have Toxicroak and Virbank to up the damage, and hypnotoxic laser as a backup. I try to use dark patch with energy switch, but I dunno how well that's working. When the deck works its great, but it can be wildly inconsistent.

I'm open to any and all suggestions! But I have a soft spot for Salazzle and Muk (the Pokemon in general, not the specific cards) so I'd like to keep them around :)

Here's the list:
##Pokémon - 20
* 4 Alolan Grimer BUS 83
* 4 Alolan Muk-GX BUS 84
* 2 Toxicroak SSH 124
* 2 Croagunk STS 58
* 4 Salandit GRI 15
* 4 Salazzle GRI 16

##Trainer Cards - 28
* 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 2 Multi Switch GRI 129
* 2 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123