• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alpasect (M Manectric EX / Genesect EX)

sycamore

Aspiring Trainer
Hello friends! I would like to show you my deck which combines Manectric-EX with Genesect-EX. Here is a decklist and a strategy as well. We played some battles with this deck on PTCG online.

Pokemon:

• 4 Manectric-EX
    3 M Manectric-EX
    2 Genesect-EX
    1 Tropius
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    3 Skyla
    1 Colress
    2 Lysandre
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
    1 Shadow Triad
    2 VS Seeker
    1 Battle Compressor
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Switch
    3 Manectric Spirit Link
    3 Hypnotoxic Laser
    2 Virbank City Gym
    1 Professor's Letter
    2 Max Potion
    1 Startling Megaphone
    1 Muscle Band
    1 G booster
Energy:

• 7 Grass Energy
    5 Lightning Energy

Strategy:

I hope you enjoy this deck!

Strategy of a deck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEhTxjxMFHY

Edited to coincide with Deck Garage rules. Please use the template provided for you when making a new thread in the Deck Garage. Thanks! --Mora

I would suggest at least 1 virizion ex. If only to prevent status effects.

While i do love tropius in most grass decks. I find that when you have a more ideal starter. Tropius is outclassed and i almost never find a great time to use it. Granted it can be used to beat safeguard pokemon. It does require a muscle band and them to have 3 energy, to be able to OHKO it with Energy Press. Though there are probably better options and G booster is a possibility. Especially since M Manectric Ex can recharge Genesect in 1 turn and do 130 damage with muscle band.

Back