BW/BW2 Another Unconfirmed... Thing?

P

PokeZS

643b9bc6.jpg

It's soooo fun finding stuff like this. Now a rabbit that looks to be a fire type. BTW What does the japanese say?

Lol, it's most likely fake, and I don't know what the Japanese says, but it is awfully cute. I'd like it enough for it to be real. <3

PokeZS said:
BTW What does the japanese say?
Across the top: Pokemon
Down in front of the rabbit: Kyandoru (I assume that would be the name.)

I think it's pretty cute. I wouldn't mind it if it were real.

cutey pants!!!!!!!so cute and rabbit for the first time i think???maybe its just a fake tho...

The creator made it just generic and Pokemonesque enough to fool people.

Pretty sure it's a fake.

Its a fake, if it was a real then we would see it on Pokebeach. It's fan made and its probably made to fool people.

I personally think this is real, maybe it is part of another unleaked thing. Or it's another Pokemon the upcoming Pokemon Sunday episode may reveal! Who knows..or it could be fake. But please not another fire! Out of the seven new pokemon that were shown today and including the ones we knew about there are 6 (including the 3 evolved forms of the fire starter)..what about grass?! :(

The Pokemon seems cute, but at the moment there are a lot of fake Pokemon going around and I think this is obviously fake.

Super cute... for a Fakemon. It would have showcased on Pokebeach or Serebii by now, you know? But, it looks too much like Buneary and Pichirisu to be real.

It's fake, hosted from a fakeartists' photobucket account. HM. I WONDER.

Plus why would it be a guy's first post. To troll, obviously.

Stuck up grass lizards, gears, alligators with sunglasses, and now this? What has happened to Pokemon?

It must be fake, for all the reasons above - and the fact that the design around the "Pokemon" looks far too bare and simplistic for CoroCoro magazine =P
Same applies to that supposed Mijumaru evolution (which was freaking hideous, I might add :p )

Back