Wi-Fi Trades Antonio's Starter shop and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, im new to this site. Ive been playing pokemon games since the pokemon were one solid color. lol the solatary life. I have tons of Starters for trade and breed more everyday. If you are looking for specific natures or IV i will try to find something in my boxes to satisfy your needs or i can trade you eggs of the pokemon.

Friend code
4727 7366 8555

I have these starters
---------------------
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawatt
Chimchar
Piplup
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Chikorita
Charmeleon
Bulbasaur
-Working to get the rest as well

Other
------
Lapras
Dratini
Larvesta
Kangaskhan
Cubone
Pinsir
Gible
Archen
cleffa

Zoua

Pokemon im looking for
----------------------
Old Gen legendary
Any Shiney pokemon
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

If i have something you like feel free to Post here and offer anything you might have.

NOTICE!!!!!
I also have pokemon with pokerus if you are interested in that as well. If you want your pokemon to have pokerus send me a private message and we can work something out. All my pokemon are legit. Either i caught the parents or traded it from my other games.

UPDATE
I have cloned pokemon on Platnium. I have done it with 3 different pokemon and they seem perfect. MY internet connection is acting up tho so it wont be a real qick thing. If you need any pokemon cloned let me know. :^)
HAPPY trading :D

Antonio, I'm interested in your the following starters, and Dratini: Chimchar, Piplup, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, and Bulbasaur. When you get the others, could you let me know?

@Antonio would u trade one of the Pokemon in ur white version with pokerus just let me know what u need

@Grizzly. what do you have to trade? i can give you one of each of those, and do u want the egg or a lvl 1?

@Darkrai: At the moment im not really trying to get any pokemon in specific just trying to get cool pokemon or shiney's. if you have a 4th gen game with one or two lvl 100 pokemon i could borrow to beat my cusins diamond game(he transfered his pokemon to black and left me with a bunch of crap) ill send you a pokemon with pokerus so u can infect any pokemon you might need. If you dont have a 4th gen game simply offer me something. im trying to get 1-3 gen pokemon please

I've got a link in my sig that shows what I have for trade. I don't have a 4th gen game, just black. As far as the pokemon, I really don't care if it's egg or a level 1.

if you are willing to trade your celebi that you got to use zorua. i dont need a zorua just want a celebi lol. Ill give you any 4 guys for it.

Alright. I'll take Dratini, Chimchar, Piplup and Cyndaquil. We can trade when I get home from class later tonight about 930-945. If I get out of class early, I'll let you know.

@Antonio just let me know what Pokemon u need

And since ur new to this site I'll give u any shiny starter from the second season (cyndiquil,totidile,chikorita) to welcome u to the site and they were obtained in eggs using the musda method so there legit and lvl.1 so WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!! :) :)

@ pokexluv i dont know what cml means so i need clarifcation. i can trade now if you are ready

@darkrai I would love a female shiney totidile but if that is not possible any one of those would be great as a shiny. Does it matter what pokemon is infected with the pokerus or r u looking for one in specific?

Rufflet
Ditto
Female Dratini
Dratini Egg
Cubchoo

i can get you all these. Im interested in your legendaries but you cnt trade them until they r cloned >.< i either want Game Stop Shiny Suicune or one of these Mewtwo, Shiny Jirachi (may be hacked). If you ever find a cloner let me know. ill try to find a way to clone on diamond but till then i dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back