Apprentice Download?

K

Kotsay1414

Where can I download Apprentice with the latest Pokemon patch? I've tried this site as well as pojo.com.

Thanks,

Kyle

It's on PokeBeach right here.

Redshark

Apprentice currently isn't availible. Check the front page every now and again just to see if WPM puts it up. But while it's under construction, you can get RedShark if you don't have it.

Flygon999 said:
It's on PokeBeach right here.

Redshark

Apprentice currently isn't availible. Check the front page every now and again just to see if WPM puts it up. But while it's under construction, you can get RedShark if you don't have it.
Thanks, how is Redshark compared to Apprentice?

I personaly like Redshark better. I have it too. But I don't have Apprentice. Redshark was designed for Pokemon and Apprentice was designed for Magic-The Gathering. I highly recommend Redshark over Apprentice.

Redshark > Apprentice

Flygon999 said:
I personaly like Redshark better. I have it too. But I don't have Apprentice. Redshark was designed for Pokemon and Apprentice was designed for Magic-The Gathering. I highly recommend Redshark over Apprentice.

Redshark > Apprentice

Thanks... I downloaded RedShark and I've been fooling around with it, how do you go about connecting to someone and playing? Also, do you know of any online leagues or tournaments?

Thanks,

Kyle

You need to download Hamachi too.

Download Hamachi.

Select the first download button which is the one on the top. Then, find networks to join.

ine is:

Network Name: Flygon999s network
Network Password: flygon

To join, click the triangle thingy on the bottom-right of the hamachi box, then type in the password and network. Right click on an online person, and select, "chat" then type a message for them. after that, hit enter on the key board to send the message for the person. They should help you from there.

Hope this helped.

~Flygon999

FYI, I was able to find the download on the Pojo again as well as the latest set update.

Thank you for your help!

Back