Pokemon Arceus...

Did Mew create Arceus in person?

• mew did.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Mew did NOT!

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arceus came first. Who's referred to as "The Original One?" Arceus. Not Mew. So what if Mew has the DNA of all other Pokemon? Arceus still created Mew in that manner.

Mew and Arecus are mixed up , both are the "the first pokemon" , I think pokemon will just change the pokedex Infomation about it.

Most likely I suppose. Unless of course there is an even more powerful legendary (Maybe one from "Our world?")

No not another thread
Arceus came first an crated everything else as we believe that's how it got the term "God"

This is what happened Mew and Arceus had alot of babys the end.

Mew gave them what type of moves they could use (can learn all moves)

Arceus gave them there type (can be every type)

So they made them toghether =D

Again? I love the discussion on Arceus, but...

Arceus was definitely born at the very beginning, "at the heart of chaos, where all things became one, [there] appeared an Egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One [(Arceus)]."

From itself, Arceus made Dialga and Palkia, which made time flow and space expand. Then it made the Lake Trio. Then "the two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be."

After this, Arceus went to sleep. This is where speculation begins.

Now, perhaps the idea of Mew was made before Satoshi Tajiri thought up the idea of Arceus, so there may be faults there. However, I'd think he'd have this all planned out beforehand, so maybe he wants there to be that ounce of confusion - it makes for great discussion. Perhaps he's leaving it up to the fans to decide for themselves.

In the end... FACT: No Pokédex entry states that Mew IS the ancestor of all Pokémon or that it made Arceus, just that "...some people began research to see if it is the ancestor of all Pokémon" (Crystal entry) and "...many scientists believe Mew to be the ancestor of Pokémon" (D/P entry). Legends state Arceus was born before the universe existed, and that it created Time, Space, Emotion, Willpower, and Knowledge (and, oddly, "it is described... as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms" [Diamond Entry]. This may be explained in Movie #12, though.)

I guess I get the award for going into too much depth on what Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said, though. xD

arceus is the alpha pokemon, is it not? Granted mew was created first in the world of Pokemon..Arceus is still the original one.

If Mew came out first how couls Arceus come first if Mew was the first event legendary Pokemon? Arceus has not officially been released yet but it is in the D/P games so it is a Pokemon. We already know that though.:)

xxashxx said:
If Mew came out first how couls Arceus come first if Mew was the first event legendary Pokemon? Arceus has not officially been released yet but it is in the D/P games so it is a Pokemon. We already know that though.:)
xxashxx has a point. And besides, There's still no strong proof that Arceus created Mew.{G}

Bellomence said:
xxashxx said:
xxashxx has a point. And besides, There's still no strong proof that Arceus created Mew.{G}

Arceus made all the Pokemon. Mew is a Pokemon. That's strong enough for me!

Pokémaniac said:
Going to check the Pokedex entries first....

Diamond Pokedex Entry said:
It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms.
Pearl Pokedex Entry said:
It is told in mythology that this Pokémon was born before the universe even existed.
Where did you get the idea that Arceus created "ALL" Pokémon?

Pokémaniac said:

Looks like someone is confused.

Mew made all the Pokemon. Arceus is a Pokemon. That's strong enough for me!

There argument that Arceus is "the original one" is irrellivent when you consider the fact that he is a pokemon. If you simply interpret "Original" to mean the first pokemon made by Mew, then it's perfectly logical. If you want to say that Arceus came first, there are too many holes for the theory to work correctly.

xxashxx said:
-_-

Just because of the order they we're DISCOVERED in doesn't mean mew came first -_- n00bfacepalm

BTW there is no actual proof that arceus is EVEN the god pokemon

In sinnoh MYTHology Arceus is described as the god pokemon... since it's a myth it's not always described as "true"... BTW mew was never described as "every pokemon created mew" or "mew created every pokemon"

Sooooooo.... "There is no proof of either coming first" option in the poll so I'm out....

Bellomence said:
xxashxx said:

Thanks for the compliment.:)

i think that arceus (the pokemon with thousand(1000) arms) created mew, with the sacrifice of its arms, the it went to the daycare with mew....
and there where little pokemon who went to the daycare with each other, and so new pokemon arrised (with the moves got by mew, and the type got by arceus)

Wow I never thought of the moves being mew's priority and types being Arceus's
So I am guessing there is no appearance pokemon(Hoping it's not sudowoodo) because I suppose it's like humans....Or something

red blastois said:
I think that arceus (the pokemon with thousand(1000) arms) created mew, with the sacrifice of its arms, the it went to the daycare with mew....
and there where little pokemon who went to the daycare with each other, and so new pokemon arrised (with the moves got by mew, and the type got by arceus)

See I knew they had babys! x)

Back