Artisan Cave's Shop of Smeargles

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubZero

Artisan Cave’s:
ShopBanner.png

Shop of Smeargles

Artisan Cave's Shop of Smeargles is closing for now, but it will most likely be temporarily. For now though I just don't have the time to be running a shop single-handed.

I can't guarantee if or when we'll be back, but if we do I promise the Shop of Smeargles will be better than ever. Thanks to everyone who requested here and spread the good reputation of Artisan Cave.

-Aqua Smeargle, Head Smeargle of Artisan Cave

Introduction
Welcome to Artisan Cave’s Shop of Smeargles. This is, obviously, a shop. We, as in members of Artisan Cave, are a collective group of individuals whom enjoy art in general and this shop is an outlet for its’ members creativity. Our goal at the Shop of Smeargles is to provide the utmost customer satisfaction and to spread our unique ideals of art, and the painstaking care put into it, across the forums of PB.

And while that is our goal at the shop, our goal in Artisan Cave is to enjoy and develop our artistic skills. In addition, with this shop we hope to spread that enjoyment to those skills and to inspire others to give it a shot. As well as provide quality imagery for those who want it. We would inquire that you check out Artisan Cave and see if it interests you.

For those of you who wish to employ/test your skills we occasionally hold contests. I inquire that you would check those out as well, the most current ones will be posted here:
No current contests.

Shop of Smeargles is a well organized and interest specific shop. There are a couple rules you’ll need to follow, in addition to already existing PB ones.

Rules
1. ALL works will take time; do not pester any workers.
2. If your request was missed, kindly restate your request. Including the form.
3. USE THE FORMS! I can not stress this enough, we will NOT complete your request unless you do so. Just highlight it, right click, copy, right click in your post, paste and FILL IT IN!
4. Be specific as to what you want. (Ohh, goodness me, that basically restated the last rule.)
5. If we do not offer the technique you want (especially in spiriting), show an example and it shall be attempted. Be specific as there will not be a form for you to fill out.
6. Don’t spam this thread. We WILL report you.
7. Enjoy your request to its fullest!
8. If you request something with a sprite you may either post the sprite you want, a link to the sprite, or tell which generation, gender, and frame you want. If you do not we will automatically assume D/P, Male, Frame 1.
9. When we ask you for a sprite you may also opt to choose an item or trainer sprite.

What we can do
Recolors and Minor Editing (1 Sprite)
RecolorsandMinorEditing.png

Assorted Mixes (2+ Sprites)
AssortedMixes.png

Other
Other.png

Note- We can perform more than 1 change on a single sprite, i.e. put a glow on a fossil berry pokemon in a GBA.

Forms
Recolors and Minor Editing (1 Sprite)
2. Data Form:
Background color (black is suggested)-
Line color-
5. Frozen:
Sprite-
Light-dark or dark-light (ending on outside)-
8. Midget:
Sprite-
Secondary Color (optional, what should be this color)-
Third Color (limit, what should be this color)-

OR

9. Recolor (rip)-
Sprite-
Use colors of (sprite 2)-
12. Statue:
Sprite-
Color (default is grey)-
Board line color-
Color (gold, silver, bronze, other)-
Place, name, other text (optional)-

Assorted Mixes (2+ Sprites)
3. Kirby:
Sprite-
Sprite 3 (limit, and which parts)-

Other
Background (optional)-
Data-
Trainer-
Badge Set (x1, region)-
Pokemon 1-
Pokemon 2-
Pokemon 3-
Pokemon 4-
Pokemon 5-
Pokemon 6-
Anything extra-
Text (give details about positions, size, and font as well)-
Border-
Size (specify whether you want full sig, partial sig, or a specific pixel size)-
Note- If you can't provide the image you are limited to a specififc TCG card, Ken Sugimory images, or sprites. In that case you may just request the item, and don't have to post it.

Workers
SubZero
Aqua Smeargle
Pokémon Noobiepie
Shadow_Master
bonsly1994
Ketchup and Mustard
light manaphy
Shadow Spinda
ssb4ever
kawaii_Mew
Boracay_Jason
Fire_Pokemon_Master
Blazing Pokemon Master

Note-Shadow Spinda/kawaii_Mew/Boracay_Jason/Fire_Pokemon_Master/Blazing Pokemon Master, you currently have no watermark. If you decide on one, or have one I am unaware of please PM me with it. Thanks. Also to all other workers, there has been a trend starting involving inactivity. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but if you don't want to work the shop please PM me so I can delete your name from the workers list. Otherwise keep up the good work :D.

Endorsed by Artisan Cave.

Ok, so... which form should I use for a simple banner 170x80 with only one text on it?

Well... my request: simple banner with a cool text Sh4d0w_Hunt3r on it and dark background (blue, left darker, right a bit lighter). It is for graphite in Counter Strike Source. If you want me to put that in form, tell me in which...

:F

This is mostly for spriting, that is why there is no banner form, but I can do that for you.

Edit: Here: Link
Code:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc270/Artisan_Cave/Requests/DrOolerFShadowHunterBanner.png

I hope that is what you meant. If not tell me.

Banners aren't up there because I didn't want people requesting them :/. I want to focus this shop on spriting. AS was thinking of making a banner related shop. But anybody who does ask for a banner has right to through rule 5. If they are unclear question them.

I already did it...and a lineless sealo, can do if you fill in the form, sorry, but I have to be strickt on this.

Please read the rules, they are specially designed to help and guide you.

Can I have a flaming surfboard Bannette.

Flaming Board
Sprite~D&P
Board Color: Orange
Board Line Color: Red.

If not, then a Bannette Pokedex page
Sprite: D&P
Info: Number: 1, Weight 1 Pound, Height: 3'11", Name: PWNerator
Data: It is often found PWNing mass amounts of Noobs. For a demonstration, click here.

Thanks alot!

MOT6K, I'll do both if you want, and pokemonfreak359 I'll make a resources section in our account, I have an empty 1 and 3 with backgrounds that I'll get up for you.

Also, if you want the official info for Bannette, #354, HT 3'07'', WT 27.6 lbs. I'll do the flaming surfing one first so you can get back to me on that if you want to use those numbers, or I'll use yours.

And animations...not really...at least I can't.

I was just making sure ahead of time. And surfing part of bannette is done (I've never done this before so bare with me) I made a surfboard and gave it...a flame job. I'll start on banette tommorrow, AS how about you do the pokedex page since you are so bummed. I'll post that up in a new folder in the club ablum ASAP.

Here it is

Untill you fill out the forms we wont make it. It only takes a second of your time, and again, please read all of the rules, they are specifically designed to help and guide you.

Thanks, done, and seeya.

Ohhh, and one more thing, FP stands for Foot Print...I don't have them so I look at it in-game and draw it...banette is pretty easy, but if you could find a set of ripped footprints that'd be a great resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back