Ash`s Buizel

AshTheHero

Rhys the Pokemon trainer
Do you think Buizel will ever evolve? Ash has had him for awhile now and he was originally Dawns. I like him the way he is. Ash having a big flotezel wont be the same.

It really depends if the producers want to make changes on Ash's team, like if they want to evolve his Pokemon or not.
In my opinion I think eventually his Buizel will evolve into a Floatzel, but we have to wait and see if Buizel does evolve into a Floatzel.

Well, there needs to be some sort of change to his team, or it'll get boring.

Let's see a Floatzel!

Hmm, this is a very interesting question... I like it! For now, I kind of like Ash's Buizel, but I absolutely think it should evolve into a Floatzel so his team can advance and he can win more battles in his venture to become the Pokemon Master. :3
WP

AshTheHero said:
Do you think Buizel will ever evolve? Ash has had him for awhile now and he was originally Dawns. I like him the way he is. Ash having a big flotezel wont be the same.
Agreed. If he wants to win more battles though he needs Floatzel and eventually it will evolve. Pikachu will never evolve.

Maybe, this is just speculation, he wont evolve until later this year, maybe into another form(not Floatzel), from the possible 5th generation. Like how they hinted of the 4th Gen except different. Im just keeping the 5th gen in mind, so dont shoot me. I also agree with Buizel evolving. So it could go like this:
Floatzel
Buizel<
Some new evo.

Or this:
Buizel-Floatzel-Blah

One day Buizel will evolve but by the time that happens Ash will be wandering around the land of Black and White, and poor Floatzel will have the same fate as Muk and Tauros.

ShayminSky said:
Maybe, this is just speculation, he wont evolve until later this year, maybe into another form(not Floatzel), from the possible 5th generation.

I was going to suggest this. It would be certainly odd, what with Buizel being captured so early in the series, for him to stay unevolved with the sole purpose of evolving him in 5thgenland.

Or he could evolve during the Sinnoh League. Or he could get his head chopped off and die. Who knows...

As the name "Sinnoh League Victors" suggests, i think at the league Ash will make it to the final battle and it will be against Paul.
I also think that it will be like the last time they battled (the big one) where Ash once again loses the luck of the draw and ends up sending out Buizel against Torterra but just when it looks bad Buizel will evolve into Floatzel and learn Ice Fang to add with Ice Puch to take out Torterra and give Ash a much needed confident boost. Then of course, he will save Infernape for last and its blaze will act up and show paul how it has controlled it (and be like oh in your face) then take out the rest of Paul pokemon for the win...
So... yeah, i think buizel will evolve.

^lol watch that be right....

Yeah I think that Buizel will evolve near the end of the season, when Ash is battling some people. Though Ash will have his old Pokemon with him (according to the theme song of the season).

PMJ said:
Or he could evolve during the Sinnoh League. Or he could get his head chopped off and die. Who knows...

I was thinking more of something like that... It sucks having Buizel unevolved when he has that 3 stage 2 pokémon in his team...
And one that really needs to evolve is Gible... It will just be stupid Ash going to the League with a Gible when he could have a Garchomp or at least a Gabite...

btw, since Pikachu will always be on ash's team and it is his most used Pokémon, they should give Pikachu a Light Ball...

Looking back, it's doubtful. None of Ash's water Pokes have ever evolved, with the exception being Krabby to Kingler in the Indigo League. So there's your precedent, I guess. it'd be cool if he did.

Floatzel would be cool. Floatzel is a cool Pokemon anyway, so it fits Ash's uber team. Lets look:

Pikachu(Not so uber, but powerful...at times.:p)
Torterra(Raging monster with a backyard on his back)
Infernape(Carzy monkey with flames on his head)
Staraptor(Big bird with big talons, and big wings, and big scary looks)
Gible(Not so scary, but knows Draco Meteor, which is scary. Plus, he's sure to evolve soon)
Then there's Buizel. The tiny little weasel that just looks cool. If he evolved, then maybe he would fit in with everyone better.

Lets just hope.

BTW, doesn't this go in the episodes, anime , manga section?

Back