Ash's Pichu

Dooda14 said:
Can anyone besides me see ash with a Pichu and it evolving into the Pikachu he has now

I can't really see that. It would look strange with a baby pokemon on his shoulder. Besides, I've already seen the first episode where Ash receives Pikachu.

Yup...
Oak catched it then gave it to Ash cause Ash broke his Alarm so he got to the Lab late meaning there's no more pokemon except for Pikachu....
So he got Pikachu as a Pikachu...
And besides Pichu is from another Gen when they didn't know that Generation yet...

*Pichu traveled from Johto to Kanto. tired, pichu was seen by prof oak. then w/ a thunder stone prof oak used, pichu evolved to pikachu. then the rest...
* or maybe pichu evolved inside its egg and turned into pikachu. then came out of the egg is pikachu.:D

Making pre-evos sure makes things confusing for what happens on the previous generation. XP. Maybe Oak caught it as a Pikachu already and he has never seen a Pikachu's pre-evo ( Pichu ) by that time so he had no idea about it. So confusing...

No I can't imagine it happening but it could if he breeds his Pikachu at a breeding center.:)

Back