Ash's Pikachu

Leafeon9

Thank you Piplup!
Ash don't like Pikachu to be Raichu.

Also Pikachu just use Volt Tackle and Thunder Bolt.

Wat do u think of Ash and Pikachu?

Pikachu can also use iron tail and quick attack
Plus Pikachu chose not to evolve not Ash

Yea there are times it still does something pretty funny,overall i still like it and dont hate it like most do nowadays but it does have its moments when i get annoyed at it xD

Yeah, it's funny how Buneary loves Pikachu. :D But if Buneary ever evolves I don't think she would like Pikachu anymore. Lopunny is like 5 times taller than Pikachu!

Well, pikachu has been through alot in life with the help of the boy named Ash Ketchup...Opps did i say Ketchup I ,mean ketchum.

Anyway, here is pikachus stufff...

Pikachu LV. ??? pretty strong so I saw it's pretty high

Very stuborn at points/Very self determined

Moves:

Quick attack
Tackle
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thundershock
Volt Tackle
Iron Tail

Maybe some more moves...

Because of it's high determination level, it's stubbornness Pikachu will stay the same forever. So no hopes in evolving. It says it can be a very best pokemon without becoming a Raichu.

Any other questions about this topic? I have been with the anime for a very long time. So I should have alot of answers.

I say evolve it, personally I don't really care for pikachu, I'm about Raichu. Come on, a Tail like that and Iron Tail will be a force to be reckoned with, plus it'd be funnier to see Raichu on his head

Ash's Pikachu sucks. It's made no progress what so ever since the end of Johto. The creators think jsut because it learn Iron Tail and Volt takle they're make it all cool. But the reality is that it hasn't won an important battle against a tough Pokémon since Johto.

Ash's Pikachu
is the long moments u've ever seen
Pikachu joined:
Hoenn
Jotho
Sinnoh
and Kanto

My friend told me something interesting the other day-

An ep premiered in japan where Ash battles a Raichu but loses.
The Raichu's trainer brings up evolution. Guess what? Ash kept the thunderstone Lt. Surge gave him! And when he comes to the Pokemon center, Pikachu and the stone are gone!

That episode your talking about aired in Japan like a month or more ago. Pikachu doesn't use the stone and i'm glad he didn't. It would be weird to see a big Riachu riding around on Ash's sholder! :p

Silver said:
Ash's Pikachu sucks. It's made no progress what so ever since the end of Johto. The creators think jsut because it learn Iron Tail and Volt takle they're make it all cool. But the reality is that it hasn't won an important battle against a tough Pokémon since Johto.

umm... Regice?

Silver said:

What rock have you been living under? Pikachu beat Regice, and really helped Ash out in the Hoenn league.

Pikachu has to be like level 100 by now and yet he still loses to other pokemon so easily some times
makes me mad
And I hate Ash's English voice acter

zomg it beat a stupid Regiceafter it got weakened up. And BTW It didn't win one importand battle in Hoenn League.

I know that for a fact because it played the same season about 20 times here minimum.

Ash's Pikachu does not like to evolve or go into a Pokeball. He uses Volt Tackle and thunderbolt the most because the are his signature moves outside of Iron Tail and Quick attack.:)

This is true but it's not like thunder misses alot in the anime I mean look at the hit ratio Ash's pikachu's thunder is! It's insane
Mind you saying that it is usually used on team rocket and we all know a how crap they are

And would just like to add a question remember that time in hoen where ash's charizard beat an articuno?
Could Ash's pikachu beat it?

ZeroXkos said:
Pikachu has to be like level 100 by now and yet he still loses to other pokemon so easily some times
makes me mad
And I hate Ash's English voice acter

The english voice actor for ash changed because 4Kids got shut down(woots)
Also it's probably not possible for a pokemon to be at it's highest level in the pokemon world
If most trainer stuck by there training career for like 30 years they would be unbeatable
Aspecially if they had rare pokemon they would have tough enough pokemon to take them on!

How can Pikachu suddenly know how to use Volt Tackle? It has probably never evolved from a Pichu.

P.S. Pikachu will never evolve, as it's the mascotte of Pokémon. I mean, if you say 'Pokémon', the first thing that comes in your mind is Pikachu right?

Back