Back After Hiatus, Quick TCG Questions.

Giligan1004

Pro Noob
Hello PokeBeach Community! :D
If you remember my username, YOUR OLD! lol xD just kidding.
I was an active member between 2008-2010 and looking to get back into the game with some friends! Just have a couple of quick questions then I will be on my way!

1. How old is the newest set?
2. When will the next pre-release be? (Is this the easiest way to get back into the game?)
3. What is the current format?
4.Where can I find a list of what cards that are older/reprinted that I can still use.
5. What are some other things I should know about the game. (Last time I played HGSS was just being released

RE: Back After Hiatus, Quick Questions.

Giligan1004 said:
Hello PokeBeach Community! :D
If you remember my username, YOUR OLD! lol xD just kidding.
I was an active member between 2008-2010 and looking to get back into the game with some friends! Just have a couple of quick questions then I will be on my way!

1. How old is the newest set?
2. When will the next pre-release be? (Is this the easiest way to get back into the game?)
3. What is the current format?
4.Where can I find a list of what cards that are older/reprinted that I can still use.
5. What are some other things I should know about the game. (Last time I played HGSS was just being released

1. Boundaries Crossed came out last month
2. In February when Plasma Storm is released
3. BW-on
4. Modified Legal Reprints (Not currently updated for the BW-on era, cards like Rainbow Energy and the special Metal/Dark energies are illegal)
5. Big Basis EX's are what's winning right now. Most Stage 1/Stage 2 decks are too slow to keep up.

Back