Banner fun thread!

Uh, Kinda like a Graphic Rating Thread? Liking this idea =D

For your banner, not too much stuff to comment on because it's from MYBANNERMAKER.com xD Try and download www.GIMP.org for a free "banner" making program which lets you do alot more things.

Wow, I didn't know there was a free "banner making program". Thanks for the link, Pandamore. ^^ I'll try and make some banners with GIMP.

GoRockQuadsGiratina said:
Wow, I didn't know there was a free "banner making program". Thanks for the link, Pandamore. ^^ I'll try and make some banners with GIMP.

It's actually a graphics editing and creating program, but you can make "banners" tool. If you have u-torrent, or a wad of cash, you might want to download photoshop.

Juliacoolo said:
GoRockQuadsGiratina said:

It's actually a graphics editing and creating program, but you can make "banners" tool. If you have u-torrent, or a wad of cash, you might want to download photoshop.

Or you can download Photoshop Portable (Free, but illegal, but ehh you'll never get caught.)

A couple recent tags. CnC please.

chariRequest.png

request.png

BobFranlkinRequest.png

inFAMOUS.png

I wanted you guys to tell what you think of the banner I am currently using my signature. It's my newest creation and I am looking for some advice on it to use in my future banners. =)

Or you can rate it. xP

- Luigi

Yes, I did. I think it was my best work yet considering the background is artwork from HG/SS. I'm also very pleased that my Pokemon images fit right in to the background without any flaws. I also made my avatar this morning. Unfortunately, I had to shrink it to please the forum's file size. =P

- Luigi

Okay guys, if your going to rate or critique the art, you gotta do it right. Read this:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=54297

::DF111:: said:
Bad render to start with so you dint have much chance.
Start on reading some tuts ect.
DFSmudge.png

WhyWar.png

First one's smudging is awesome, but the render doesn't blend. Make the smudging by the render, then go outward with the other colors of smudging. Second one is hawt so no need for cnc there xD

starcharge said:
DF111, the first banners are nice but the third is just odd...

i agree 2 out of 5 sorry i don't like that kinda thing:(
but how do you like the banner in my sig rate it please

lol, you dont like that sorta thing ? lol :p
I tbh hate my banner maker as it isnt a banner its a stock with text put on it !
Download Gimp or get PS.

Back