Basic cheat codes for Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This thread is primarily for basic cheat codes for others to use. If you have basic regular cheats that you know that will work WITHOUT an external cheat device then post them in this thread.

However I must lay down some ground rules in order for this thread to be successful.

1. No fake cheat codes or spamming.
2. No external cheat codes such as AR or game genie codes.
3. All Pokebeach rules apply.
4. If you have a site with cheat codes on it you must post a direct link to the site with the exact cheat codes on it. Meaning if you have a site with a lot of codes copy and paste them in your post as some users can't load huge sites with the codes.
5. If you know any websites with good cheat codes you must post a link with credit to the website. DO NOT just post a link and call it done. Actually give credit to what the website is.
Make sure it has no links whatsoever to AR or external device cheat codes.
6. If I catch you guys posting inappropriate cheat code sites you will be reported immediately and without question so do not do it.
7. Make sure your cheat codes are accurate and also legible. We do not want codes that are horribly typed so use proper grammar and spelling please. If it is a long code be sure and copy and paste the entire cheat so it avoids any malfunctions when trying to type it out.
8. Make sure you have tried the code first if you have the game or played it before and know that the code works.
9. Use this format when making out a cheat submission:

Name of game the cheat is for?:
Name of cheat code followed by the cheat code:
Website for cheat codes (If any)?
Credit of cheat code(s) (where you obtained the cheat code)
What system(s) is the game on?:

10 Copy and paste this form in your post and fill out the form when you post your cheat codes. Failure to do this right will be are warning then a ban from the thread for a week. If you blow it after you have been banned I will be forced to report you as it is part of the rules.

11. Follow these rules and you will be fine.
12. Have fun

To start things off I will post this cheat:

Name of game the cheat is for?: Donkey Kong Land
Name of cheat code followed by the cheat code: Cheat code in stage 3-5 Rocket yourself just above the halfway point to the finish.

After you get past the halfway Point in the game on this level use Diddy Kong to cartwheel of the platform just to the left just above the 2nd barrel that boosts you up to the solid ledge. Note you have to cartwheel off the moving platform that moves up and down. Do this just right and you will be rocket boosted to the end. As you are being launched hold left to land in the spiral finish goal to finish the level.
Website for cheat codes (If any)
Credit of cheat code(s) (where you obtained the cheat code)? I found this cheat myself one day when I accidentally cartwheeled the wrong way and thought I was dead.
What system(s) is the game on?: Gameboy or Game Boy Pocket

Isn't this really the type of thing that can be handled by a simple google search? any cheat code information on the internet that people could want, external device or not, is not very difficult to find.

esperante said:
Isn't this really the type of thing that can be handled by a simple google search? any cheat code information on the internet that people could want, external device or not, is not very difficult to find.
^

Plus the example you gave isn't a cheat code. It's called an easter egg.

This thread is mainly for those that know a cheat code and can post it here also and will make things easier for everyone so they don't have to search hundreds of pages for the cheat they are looking for. Use logic guys. If you have a cheat post the code. If you do not have a code see if your games are able to use cheats. If they are then post the code for everyone else to use.:)

Now for my next cheat code:

Name of game the cheat is for?: Donkey Kong Country
Name of cheat code followed by the cheat code: Start the game with 50 lives and warp to the halfway point of the game

To start with 50 lives:

Go to the menu selection screen and start a fresh file. Next enter this code on the control pad and buttons. Mainly the buttons though. B A R R A L. You should here a sound if done correctly. Note if you shut off your SNES you will loose all your lives.

Cheat code for getting to the half way point of the game.

This cheat is pretty simple While you are walking upwards toward the 2nd to last level (The level before the bee) press B rapidly and about halfway while walking you will warp half way through the level with the mean monkeys that throw their barrels your way.

Website for cheat codes (If any)? This cheat I got from a friend a long time ago and I thought he was joking until I tried the code and it worked. The second cheat I found by accident as I was just pressing B and I found the hidden cheat.
Credit of cheat code(s) (where you obtained the cheat code) See above line ^^
What system(s) is the game on?: Super Nintendo

So instead of searching pages of codes via a search engine that you can outline both the video game and the general effect of the code you want on, it makes more sense in your mind for people to stumble across an unadvertised thread in a miniscule section of a pokemon forum which contains random smears of codes not organized in any fashion?

"Use logic guys."

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

i can haz 30 lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back