BW/BW2 Best Buy Release Date?!

Pokabu1

Aspiring Trainer
If you go to this link , and click on best buy, it says that the release date is 4/1/11, which is april 1 o_O
Is this when i'll get the game if I preorder it?

Must be one of best buy's guessed release dates, Nintendo announced that they should be on shelves on March 6th, 2011. Have no idea why Best Buy would want to release it later.

If you have to get it from Best Buy, then maybe that's when they'll have it available, but if you want it sooner the OFFICIAL release date is March 6th in North America. Also, they don't even have the official box art which was released a few days ago, so maybe they just haven't updated the page yet.

A lot of places like Gamestop and Best Buy haven't updated the release date yet. I went to Gamestop the other day and the lady was still trying to tell people the games come out in April. (I corrected her of course. :p) It's March 6th for sure.

A lot of places like Gamestop and Best Buy haven't updated the release date yet. I went to Gamestop the other day and the lady was still trying to tell people the games come out in April. (I corrected her of course. :p) It's March 6th for sure.
I think this has been answered.

Like SR said, many stores still need to update the release date. I, too had to assure a worker at GameStop that the game is going to be released on March 6th, LOL. Darned guy wouldn't believe me xD

A little off topic: Will Walmart (or Gamestop) have Black/White at Midnight on March 5 (technically March 6) or will it be on the shelves in the stores in the morning? Or like 11:00 p.m. On March 5? Based on previous releases, when were you allowed to buy the games. Thanks!

For that, I would call the stores once the release date gets closer. Some stores carry it beginning at midnight, and some do not. I imagine Walmart will probably have a midnight release though.

At my local Gamestops, they would normally open up earlier than usual so people could pick up the games. I don't remember any Midnight releases at Gamestop, however.

dmaster out.

Everyone's anticipating a U.S. release date for Pokemon Black and White and still no word from Japan as to whether they are going to be releasing a sequel for Battle Revolution for Gen V.

This makes me sad...

We may hear something later this year from Japan on a Wii Title is my guess. They have made a Stadium-like game for every generation so far, so I wouldn't bet on them skipping Generation 5.

*back on topic*

Back