Pokemon Best music to listen while playing pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
Any form of pokemon that you like to play whether it's TCG or games, what is the best music that you think us the best to listen to?

Me: CLEAR Made Wa Nemuranai(I Won't Sleep Until I Clear It)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCBmT3g774g Team Nekokan

In my opinion during the summer I always used to listen to lil wayne lollipop and chris brown whilst I was tcg battling or searching on amazon to buy new packs.

Good times :)

For the video games: The music from the games, of course.
For TCG: Nothing, of course. You need to concentrate while playing TCG. >:

For the TCG, whenever I open a pack, I play the sound bit from Ocarina of Time that plays when Link opens a treasure chest. :O

Just kidding.

I just tend to listen to the game's music for the video games, and all I do is collect the cards, so... No music there.

For both, I would just listen to my favorite music, which right now is Journey, Iron Maiden, and AC/DC.

Heh.. When I play the game, I listen to either J-Pop, or J-Rock.

I don't play the TCG anymore.

Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, FOB, and Slipknot by far. LOL im listening to Dead Memories right now LOL.

Video games: The music programmed. Except in the Dragon Caven in Crystal Version. That music hurt my ears. :O
TCG: This is a joke, right? None. Period.

Video Games: Anything soothing pretty much. Anything is better than the game music to me >_>
TCG: Hard rock XD

The music that was made for the game. >___> That or the music on the radio.

dmaster out.

Video Game: I listen to the game's music. >.> (Miror B. FTW!)

TCG: As everyone else said, you need concentration for any card game...

For the videogames, I listen to Soundtracks from various 90's movies

For the card game, I listen to random TV show and movie openings

Game: Since I don't have an Ipod and stuff (it sucks, I know) I just listen to the game music.

TCG: When I'm making a new deck, testing out decks, searching on Pokebeach, I turn on SSBB music.

I like to turn down the volume and turn on a good 80's station when I'm playing the video games.

As for the TCG, I listen to whatever's playing at the game store I play in at the moment. Usually it's some fantasy/sci-fi/comic book hero movie soundtrack.

I like to listen to Stickerbrush Symphony, the retro remix from Super Nintendo Classics or something. It's really calming and relaxes me. If I want to feel more angry, fast moving, hasty, rushy, and do-stuff-without-thinking, I listen to Mute City from Power Glove's Total Pwnage. That's for video games, but I prefer silence when I play TCG, or Stickerbrush Symphony as it's calming.

Um, the music from the games?

I mean, you've got some outstanding and exemplary compositions within the games. It's all so beautiful, so stop listening to your iPod and take time to listen to it. I mean, it's GORGEOUS, rly. If I could have a soundtrack of old RBY and GSC music, I would die happily. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back