• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Big Basics w/ Garbodor

Bruno Benetti

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 3 Tornadus EX (PF)
  • 2 Mewtwo EX (ND)
  • 1 Landorus EX (BC)
  • 3 Trubish (DRX)
  • 2 Garbodor (DRX)
  • 2 Absol (PF)

Supporters
  • 4 N
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 Skyla
  • 2 Shadow Triad

Trainers
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 2 Plasma Badge
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
  • 3 Colress Machine
  • 3 Enhanced Hammer
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Tool Scrapper

Energy
  • 4 Prism Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 4 Plasma Energy

Strategy
The strategy is quite simple, start with Plasma Tornadus with whom you will get a fresh hand and can hit for early kos ( 180 = 4 plasma energy or 3 plasma + hypnobank). Landorus is here to counter Darkrai as well as Mewtwo and Absol for backup and non ex atackers. Garbodor will take care of slowing down the adversary (emboar, blastoise) and helping with Virizion EX (use of lasers). Enhanced Hammers are for a better plasma matchup.

Any help is apreciated since i'm new to this kind of deck!

Fixed a mistake in your decklist by updating the energy section to be more tuned to the rules, dude! :D ~Kecleon

3 Tornados? I would run 2 max due to its attacks effect requiring 2 plasma to be decent. You will most likely only ever get 1 out. That leaves you with 4 Attackers which isn't enough for basics and Garbodor. Honestly I would prefer meta counters+Garbodor.

What about this changes?
-3 Tornadus EX
-2 Plasma Badge
-3 Colress Machine
+ 2 Cobalion EX
+1 Sawk
+ 1 Float Stone
+ 3 Pokemon Catcher
+ 1 Silver Mirror

Back