Finished Big Brother 6: Training and Tributes (Game Over! Congratulations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
The third and final part of the HOH competition is here, and @Jadethepokemontrainer will be against @firekitten . This game is called What the Bleep?!, and it's been used before on real Big Brother. Throughout the season, the Houseguests have been able to interact with each other at all times, and I've taken five quotes and removed a few words from each of them. With each quote, I will tell you what the missing words might be. You will have to guess whether the words I provide are true or false. The person who gets the most questions right will become the final HOH of the season!

1). @MCGRaven: See you don't know that about me but I genuinely DO like to *removed* people by picking some random thing they've said or done.
Raven may have said: "make fun of"

2). @Vom: Basically Turtwig and I *removed* and wrote a story about TE.
Vom may have said: "got drunk"

3). @GekkisaiDaiNi: He grew sweaty, knees weak and started *removed* spaghetti.
Gekki may have said: "craving"

4.) @mirdo: Suit up. Square up. The gull is *removed*.
mirdo may have said: "in the house"

5.) @VioletValkyrie: Vom gets to stay here and *removed* with me.
Violet may have said: "play Big Brother"

You will have 48 hours, or until 3:30 PM EST on August 11 to send me your answers as to which of the provided words are true and which of the provided words are false. You may only submit once, and your answers are locked once you do. If you have any questions about the competition, feel free to message me on Discord. Good luck, Houseguests!

Blakers

The time is up, and both players have submitted their answers! I will now reveal the correct answers, as well as the final HOH of the season!

1). @MCGRaven: See you don't know that about me but I genuinely DO like to *removed* people by picking some random thing they've said or done.
Raven may have said: "make fun of"

Jade and firekitten both answered True. The correct answer was False, and Raven said "insult." We are tied at 0 to 0.

2). @Vom: Basically Turtwig and I *removed* and wrote a story about TE.
Vom may have said: "got drunk"

Jade answered False and firekitten answered True. The correct answer was True, and firekitten leads 1-0.

3). @GekkisaiDaiNi: He grew sweaty, knees weak and started *removed* spaghetti.
Gekki may have said: "craving"

Jade and firekitten both answered False, and the correct answer was True. firekitten still leads 1-0.

4.) @mirdo: Suit up. Square up. The gull is *removed*.
mirdo may have said: "in the house"

Jade answered True and firekitten answered False. The correct answer was False, and mirdo said "in the office." firekitten leads 2-0.

5.) @VioletValkyrie: Vom gets to stay here and *removed* with me.
Violet may have said: "play Big Brother"

Jade answered False and firekitten answered True. The correct answer was True, which means that by a score of 3-0, the final Head of Household of the season is @firekitten!

At this point, I'm going to be running things almost entirely through Discord since firekitten is unable to post on the website. firekitten, you may be guaranteed a spot at the end of the game, but you still have your most important choice to make. As the final Head of Household, you will cast the sole vote to evict either Jade or Mae this week. The person you do not evict will be your opponent when the jury votes for who they want to win the game. When you're ready, please announce your decision in the #big-brother-house channel in the PokéBeach Big Brother server.

Blakers

Big Brother 6: Training & Tributes Conclusion

The entire jury has voted, and the winner has been settled. Before we get to that, I'd like to say a few things as the season's host. I've realized that this season has served as the longest running season of PokéBeach Big Brother yet, and that's due to life getting in the way on my end. Thank you for everyone who stuck around and stayed committed to this game, regardless of how long it ended up being and when you were eliminated. The gameplay was crazy to watch, and it was very interesting to see how each of the individual coaches worked with their teams, as well as how the teams interacted after they were dissolved.

With all of that said, I'm now going to reveal the jury's votes. In Gekki's absence, I decided to make an America's Vote poll, where the audience voted on who to give a single jury vote to.

Mae has voted for Jade to win.
Vom has voted for Jade to win.
Flour has voted for firekitten to win.
America has voted for firekitten to win.
mirdo has voted for Jade to win.
Piplup has voted for Jade to win.
Raven has voted for Jade to win.

So by a vote of 5-2, the winner of Big Brother 6: Training and Tributes is Jade! Congratulations! You worked harder and wanted this more than any other Houseguest throughout the season, and your efforts have at long last been rewarded! Great job!

And one more thing: packs were promised at the start of the season, and Lorde will be providing them! If you would like to receive packs for participating in this season, please contact her!

And that's all from me! Thank you to everyone who played and made the game possible, and I hope to see you guys come back next season!

Celever

Wheeeee~
Congrats to Jade! And to Vom for representing #TeamCel far into the game!

I've discussed this on Discord already but I'd also like to put it here for posterity's sake. I'd like all future instalments of Big Brother to have the following rule: "Players who have an irl connection with another player must disclose this information before the game begins". I think the nature of Jade and Mae's hidden relationship affected this game massively, and is an incident that I would like to see avoided in the future. Players with irl connections can of course still take part together -- we've had players do as much before with no issue -- but hiding that relationship gives players a significant advantage from day 1 which I think is uncompetitive and conflictious with the spirit of the game.

No hate to Jade or Mae, as they were playing with the rules as they currently stood. None of us considered this possibility before it occurred and didn't make a rule about it before now, so they acted entirely within their bounds. However, I would like to see those bounds changed in the future.

Last edited:

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Congrats Jade!

We really should have evicted him Week 1 as is tradition eh. lets do that next game

Status
Not open for further replies.