• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

billy5083

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Let me say, first, I usually am a very trusting, nice person.. I usually have a high tolerance for things like this, but since it was such a large trade, I could not stand for it.)

(-1) Ref

We made a deal, finalized, and I sent first, even though I had much more refs than he has. He received, then said he "sent out" his side of the deal.
My cards were worth a lot, and supposedly he sent a check in the mail that "got lost" or something.
I never received. I had to threaten him with bad refs and mail fraud to get my cards back. I had to make him get mail confirmation on the cards he sent back so they wouldn't get "lost in the mail" like his end did.
I did end up getting my cards back, but if I was not actively bothering him about the trade, I fear I would have been ripped by this user. I also ended up loosing a card, BET Luxray, in this deal, but I let him keep it to cover the Confirmation and shipping money he spent mailing the other cards back to me.

Negatives:
-Hard to work out a deal with this person.
-Hard to understand/bad grammar
-I had to actively bother this person to get any kind of response.
-I had to threaten to get my end of the deal back.
-He threatened to give me a bad ref, even though my end of the deal was carried out.. I sent quickly, and sent first (even though I should not have)

Positives:
-When I got my cards back, they did come with confirmation, and came fully protected in sleeves and a toploader.
-Thankfully, he did send me my cards back after a few weeks of waiting.
-The cards were in mint condition ~ Same condition i sent them in.

Overall my experience with this user was horrible. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse.. but I should have. I would not recommend trading with this person! Most of the time spent during this trade, I was scared that i would be ripped off, and I was afraid i would loose my valuable cards.

Basically, I sent the cards, He sent nothing in return. I made him to mail me the cards back.

**if you trade with this user, Please, Please, make him send first!**

For more information see this thread:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1779&page=65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back