Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Random

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters

zephilim

Keep Moving Forward
Just curious how everybod organizes their binders. Personally I like to organize them by set order with the newest set first, but that's getting old and I wanna change it up. I've also been thinking of putting all my Lv. X cards at the front so they are easy to find. What do you guys think, and how do you organize? By set? By Type? Randomly?

I have a binder for my Lv.X's, Secret Rares, and stuff that means a lot to me. The rest of my holos and RH's are in my other binders. I don't bother to carry my RH commons and uncommons with me. I also have a binder for trainers/supporters/ and stadiums.

EDIT: You should probaby put the Lv.X's and Secret Rares and shinies in the front. With the newest set's holos and rare's following. Then the set before that's holo and rares and so on and so on. Sorry if it's confusing. ^_^'

I do the weird thing of putting them in order by set numbers. Period. So Lv. Xs have no exception. I usually put my Promo Lv. Xs and whatnot right after the set ends.

What I do is I get all the rares and holo rares from each set and put them in a binder by set # then I skip all the commons and uncommons and start at the trainers by set. I kepp al my commons and uncommons in set order in one of those cardboard box things desinged to hold cards.

í don't collect the sets (yet. i'll start collecting them once Advent of Arceus comes out, but not sure what to do about the Lv.X's)
í'm just collecting the 493 species of pokémon
instead of going by national pokédex number í made my own arrangement with
the johto pokédex as a base and the hoenn, shinnou pokémon added as í saw fit with pages having 9 cards
(í.e an evolution line would not be on more than one page/would try to be on one row)

after the regular pokédex comes the unowndex
my extras are in another binder arranged by set and by number

since i am really only interested in the value of cards, i keep the most valuble (lvxs, exs, reprints, rare holo, reverse holo, etc) in toploaders and sleeves in tins.
then the other rares, uncommons, and commons go in binders (according to value)
then my trainers and energies in a shoebox incase i need to make a deck

I only have my good binder set up with Lv.X/EX stuff up front, and stuff that I don't trade unless needed. In my other binder, with cards that aren't as popular, I just have them by type.

Mr.619 and me both share our binder Organization, it seem to work very well. :)

Two overstuffed binders by type, everything random among the types though. Works for me I guess :]

I SHOULD just take all the rares/holos and put them in a binder and take everything else out, but that would take ages

I organize by set. I have two huge binders. One binder is for completing DP-RR sets, one is for reverse holos, and extra holos. (I also have a binder for older cards but it's organized by type since I have so few left.)

Also, a tip, it makes it easier to find your sets if you buy those clear divider pages at the store that you can slip a piece of paper in. The ones with the multicolored tabs that stick out. Then I go to www.go-pokemon.com and print out set lists and slip one into those for each set, so I know what I have and don't, and can edit the list if I need to.

Oh, and all of my extra commons, uncommons, trainers and energies go in clear TCG storage boxes. I have several of those.

I'm not a set collector myself...but the binder I do have is Lv. X's up front, followed by Secret Rares, Shinys, Reprints; followed by in demand rares and RH's

I have a binder of rares and I just put stuff WHEREVERRRR.

Except my RR Binder that is RR in set order from rare to commons to level X. That will become SV when the next prerelease rolls around.

My commons and uncommons are in excellent OCD order by type, rarity, reverse holoness, and all that jazz because my girlfriend is the keeper of those and she's crazy when it comes to organizing things. To think she enjoys it so much!

well id o it LVL x first, then i go with my promo cards, then holofoils, then sps, then i go by type. When i do type i do it by hp, and i just move down from there. Once I finish a type i move onto the next one. After that, i put in my trainers. They go in an order like this: Stadiums, then supporters, then pokeball trainers, then healing trainers(full heal, potions, etc), then fossils, then tms, then evolving items, and so on and so forth until i have every card in there!

I'll Put My Lv X's in the front page and then I always start with grass pokemon and just organize the types.

Set order in decreasing order with the newest set first. I've got two binders, one with DP-on and one with DF-back. They've got all the Holos, Rares, and RH Commons/Uncommons. I have seperate smaller binders for Promos, POP cards and stamped cards.

dmaster out.

Back