• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Blastoise Articuno Regigigas deck

megadeth52

That guy who listens to your parents's music
Pokemon
  • 4 Squirtle (Boundries Crossed)
  • 4 Blastoise (Plasma Blast or Boundries Crossed)
  • 1 Articuno EX (Plasma Storm)
  • 1 Regigigas EX (Next Destinies)
  • 1 Suicune (Plasma Blast)
  • 1 Keldeo EX (Optional) (BW Promo)

Trainers
  • 4 Skyla
  • 4 Cilan
  • 1 Skyarrow Bridge
  • 4 Energy Search
  • 1 Colress Machine
  • 1 Pokemon Catcher
  • 1 Professor Juniper
  • 2 Potion
  • 1 Reversal Trigger
  • 1 Heavy Ball
  • 1 Cheren
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Master Ball
  • 4 Rare Candy

Energy
  • 16 Water Energies
  • 2 Special Team Plasma Energies
  • 2 Double Colorless Energies

Strategy
I think the deck is pretty easy, Just try and draw into Squirtles, Rare Candies, and a pant-load of energy! Once you Rare Candy into Blastoise and Deluge into all those energies that you get from Cilan and Energy Search, You'll have lots of energy. I once used two turns and got 8 energies! Not including what I had in my hand to begin with. So with Deluge and Hydro Pump, That would be up to 160 damage! That is a lot of damage for one turn! So here is some questions about some of the trainers.

Q: Why Catchers?
A: I have a Pokemon Catcher in my deck so if someone has a Garbodor on the bench and is cancelling out Deluge, I could build up Regigigas and Articuno and Catcher for Garbodor and knock it out. Then I could go back to Deluge.

Q: Why Skyarrow Bridge?
A: Because if people are gonna do Hypnotoxic Laser and Virbank City Gym, I could play Skyarrow Bridge and get the Virbank City Gym out of the way.

Q: Why run a Master Ball if you have an Ultra Ball?
A: It is because I could Master Ball AND Ultra Ball at the same time to get a Blastoise and a Squirtle if I don't already have one. Then I just need to hope I get a Skyla or a Rare Candy.

Let me know what you guys think about my deck. I play this deck a lot and it is pretty good.

Ok, you need N, and you have too many Cilan and not enough Juniper, so I'd do this:
-2 Potion: Useless. Yeah, it could work with Regigigas, but it takes precious space. Simply, no.
-2 Energy Search: It's just not worth it having 4. The ONLY reason why this card actually works it's because it lets you grab an Energy from a Skyla.
-1 Cilan: It's better to have more draw supporters than a maxed out Supporter that takes a turn.
-1 Cheren, -1 Reversal Trigger: Not necessary in this deck. That's why you have N+Juniper+Colress.
-1 Master Ball: there are way better Ace Spec cards.

+3 N: The best draw/disrupt supporter. If you can find room for a 4th, it would be great, but not that necessary.
+2 Juniper: Helps to get that good set up and since you will try to empty your hand, it won't hurt that much.
+2 Colress: It helps a lot mid to late game.
+1 Computer Search/Dowsing Machine: helps you find/retrieve something you desperately need, and its Skyla-ble.
Hope I could help! :)

Back