Discussion Blissey ex's Potential.

Rolo90s

Aspiring Trainer
1000009934.jpgI played Blissey V when I came back to the Game and it was fun and cheap.

Now that Blissey ex is gonna be a thing, I plan on building it for the current Standard Format. I've seen a few lists with most using Munkidori and Cheren's Care.

Last night, I played against my brother, who was running Dragapult, with this deck. Munkidori practically siphoned Damage Counters off my Pokemon. And even when he managed to knock out all my Blisseys, I managed to win using Munkidori.

That pernicious primate's more powerful than you think.

Please let me know if this deck works out for you guys. Looks really fun and have been thinking of investing into it to compete with some of the more expensive meta decks. Just started playing again so looking at cheap entries into the format lol

Please let me know if this deck works out for you guys. Looks really fun and have been thinking of investing into it to compete with some of the more expensive meta decks. Just started playing again so looking at cheap entries into the format lol
It's been working so far. Only been able to Play on TCG Live so far

Looking to master the art of report writing? Look no further than the expertise offered by this site on how to write a report. This comprehensive resource dives deep into the nuances of structuring your content for clarity and coherence. Whether you're a student or a professional aiming to enhance your report writing skills, this site provides invaluable insights and secret techniques to ensure your reports are clear, concise, and impactful.

Discover everything you need to know about what is a report and learn practical tips to structure your content effectively. Explore more about report writing and elevate your writing skills today. Visit the article here: what is a report https://domyessay.com/blog/how-to-write-a-report.
Excuse me, what?

Back