• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Blissey V and Friends

Sharkwars

Aspiring Trainer
Im looking for a better way to improve this deck. It has a Cramorant V, Blastoise, and Charizard base with Blissey V as its primary attacker. Cramorant searches your deck for either squirtle, bulbasaur, rare candy or their evos. Blastoise uses its ability to funnel energy to Blissey while Charizard doubles the amount of energy attatched to blissey.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 11

* 2 Blissey V CRE 119
* 3 Cramorant V SHF 54
* 1 Charmander PGO 8
* 1 Charmeleon PGO 9
* 1 Charizard PGO 10
* 1 Squirtle PGO 15
* 1 Wartortle PGO 16
* 1 Blastoise PGO 17

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 2 Hyper Potion SSH 166
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 2 Rare Candy PGO 69
* 2 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 2 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 2 Evosoda XY 116
* 1 Town Map BKT 150
* 2 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Switch ROS 91
* 2 Bede SSH 157
* 2 Weakness Policy PRC 142
* 2 Sonia RCL 167
* 1 Hau SUM 120
* 1 Rocky Helmet BCR 133
* 1 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 1 Energy Retrieval BLW 92

##Energy - 19

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 15 Fire Energy Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Your deck is pretty solid. I would never have thought to use the PGO Charizard + Blastoise combo with Blissey V! :) I'd remove Rocky Helmet, 1 Evosoda, and a Fire energy, and put in 2 Irida and a 3rd Rare Candy. I like to make my decks as consistent as possible, and these suggestions could help that. You could also try Archie's Ace In the Hole to get Blastoise in faster, but I wouldn't recommend it. Hope this helps!

Back