Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyJonesy26

He's Watching.
Has anyone on here seen this movie? I saw it twice and I think it's one of the best 3D Disney movies in a while (along with Wall-E). :)

You went to the movies twice to see it? A lot of people want to see it. I think it looks pretty good. I am going to see Wall-E tomorrow in my school.

Elite Stride said:
Eww bolt has miley cyrus' voice in it wich makes it bad already.

HEY! BE THANKFUL! She's not acting! :p

I want to see that movie soooo bad. But not in 3-D. I fail with 3-D.

Wall-E was a nice movie. I'm just concerned that people who are anti-enviornmentalist will hate it.

ShinyMew89 said:
Elite Stride said:
Eww bolt has miley cyrus' voice in it wich makes it bad already.

HEY! BE THANKFUL! She's not acting! :p

I want to see that movie soooo bad. But not in 3-D. I fail with 3-D.

Wall-E was a nice movie. I'm just concerned that people who are anti-enviornmentalist will hate it.

haha thats sooo true! I really dislike her, i think the dog is cute though and the hamster is evil lol :D

I've seen it because I had to take my little cousins to go see it.

4.6/10

Toy Story is still best animated film. Period.

I haven't watched it yet, but I'm surprised that this wasn't a Disney-Pixar thing. Many of the recent 3D movies Disney has produced were made together with Pixar, and the similar art styles and all that...

When I first started watching Wall-E, I thought it was total crap, but the movie started getting better. It was good. Cars failed, but the other Disney Pixar movies were decent.

FYI, Cyrus didn't voice Bolt. It was Travolta. Cyrus voiced Penny.

What's better to see than 3D animated movies is 3D real-life movies like "Journey to the Center of the Earth" in 3D. I loved that movie and I would watch it again. I don't really care to see Bolt. Not that it isn't a good movie, but I really don't really have the need to. But I agree with Jamtok. Toy Story was about the best 3D (along with Monsters Inc.) I just saw Ratatouille a few weeks ago and I thought that was pretty good. :)

Might see it when it comes to the cheap theaters. And not in 3D either. I'm obligated to see every Disney movie that comes out because of my Mom. x_x

dmaster out.

Wall-e was just okay I think. For me the best pixar film is tie between toy story and ratatouie.

Tbh I have never heard of this film "Bolt" but if its 3-D then I'm sure its okay. But, if it has Miley Cyrus then I'm sure its *TV censored beep*

There is a spoof to some Mazda ads. In the start and end of Bolt, Penny says "zoom, zoom." What the dog is that for?! Bolt meets Cars?!!?

Gengar The Son, please do not post in a thread that has seen no activity for at least fourteen days. We consider a thread dead at that point, and reviving it is against the rules. Be sure to read them!

*Locky*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back