• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Brutal Bash!

Tomych

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,this is my new deck :D

Pokemon(14):
4-4 Zoroark(4 zorua Ascencion/3-1 Zoroark DE-BW)
2 Darkrai EX
2 Absol Prime
2-2 Weavile(UD-UD)

T/S/St(34):
3 Pokemon collector
4 Professor juniper
3 Dark patch
3 Dark claw
3 Pokemon Catcher
4 Junk Arm
3 Ultra ball
3 Random receiver
2 N
2 Energy Switch
1 Pluspower
2 PONT

Energy(12):

6 {D}
4 Especial {D}
2 {C}{C}

----Free spaces:2----

Posible Tech cards:

-Smeargle:Taking advantage of the free retreat, I can use extra support,and i can use energy switch
-Mandibuzz line:Because the Body of absol the opponent's benched pokemon have damage I can snipe and have fighting resistance

The strategy it's simple,If you can full the bench start with zorua and evolve,If yo can't,start with absol and you can Donk! with the patch and energy switch

The Pokémon line is perfect just the way it is, I don't think Smeargle or Mandibuzz are needed. I would drop an Ultra Ball to get an extra Dark Patch in, the extra one will be very useful for later in the game. I would also consider taking out Pluspower (one won't do you much good, and you have Dark Claw and Special Dark energies anyways) and Energy Switch for some Super Scoop Ups. They can be randomly useful in re-using Claw Snag, or retreating an active Pokémon that doesn't have any {D} energy attatched to it. Revive could be a cool tech card as well, since it will fill up a bench spot and give you an extra 20 damage for Brutal Bash.

4 dark patch is essential because its the energy accelerator of this deck. You could try some more draw power too. Maybe about 2 more. N or PONTwould both be good.

Back