• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Buying all Jungle, Rocket, and Fossil cards. And any packs.

DanielH

Aspiring Trainer
I'm looking to buy all Jungle, Fossil, and Rocket cards, I'm buying ALL of them, no matter how many or few.

List me what you have, and roughly how much you want.

Also if you have any packs, I'll consider buying them.

Let me know people!

RE: Wanting to buy random bulk cards.

Are you looking for any kind of bulk?

I have extras from the following sets:.
Jungle (1st edition & Unlimited)
Fossil (Unlimited)
Gym Hereos (1st edition)
Gym Challenge (1st edition)
BW6: Dragons Exalted

I'd estimate a total of 300 cards with a significant amount of 1st editions from the Gym series.

Would you be interested in these? If so, how much could you offer?

SoulWind said:
Are you looking for any kind of bulk?

I have extras from the following sets:.
Jungle (1st edition & Unlimited)
Fossil (Unlimited)
Gym Hereos (1st edition)
Gym Challenge (1st edition)
BW6: Dragons Exalted

I'd estimate a total of 300 cards with a significant amount of 1st editions from the Gym series.

Would you be interested in these? If so, how much could you offer?

No certain kind, any at all.

I'm not sure how much I'd pay to be honest, could you give me a rough price for the ~300 cards and shipping?

Well, do you live in the United States?

If not, the shipping expense is most likely going to be very high overseas. I'd guess anywhere from $10-16 on shipping and I'd value the lot of cards around $15. That's roughly $0.05 a card and you'll receive a large variety of 1st editions, rares, and unreleased cards from BW6: Dragons Exalted. Honestly though, buying bulk is pretty expensive if it needs to be shipped overseas. :(

Either way let me know what you'd wanna do. I'm always willing to work things out!

SoulWind said:
Well, do you live in the United States?

If not, the shipping expense is most likely going to be very high overseas. I'd guess anywhere from $10-16 on shipping and I'd value the lot of cards around $15. That's roughly $0.05 a card and you'll receive a large variety of 1st editions, rares, and unreleased cards from BW6: Dragons Exalted. Honestly though, buying bulk is pretty expensive if it needs to be shipped overseas. :(

Either way let me know what you'd wanna do. I'm always willing to work things out!

No mate, I'm in the UK, but I'm definitely interested, you able to talk on msn or Skype or something like that?

If so, let me know and we'll discuss it asap!

Anyone else that's got some bulk cards for sale, add Daniel-Pokemon on Skype please!

Also got a Staraptor FB Lv.X (Mint) and a Rayquaza C Lv.X (Near mint) that I'm willing to trade for bulk, I'll send first etc etc.

Please read over the rules for how to begin Buying/Trading on Pokebeach and PM me once you have done so and requested a rep thread and I will reopen this thread.

~Muddy68

EDIT- Reopened.

i have unlimited jungle master set but i missed one cards which ic scyther holo..do u want those ?
i also have jungle booster box sealed for 200usd

lmk
thanks

These 8 holos for $25 shipped?

Jungle

1 Unlimited Electrode (H)
1 Unlimited Victreebel (H)

Fossil

1 Unlimited Lapras (H)
1 Unlimited Magneton (H)
1 Unlimited Muk (H)
1 Unlimited Zapdos (H)