Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex

rappermi

Pokebeach's resident gangsta rap fan
Hi everyone,

this is the great game from the xbox 360 and ps3, finally being brought to the wii, it is being produced by treyarch, same team behind cod: waw, and i just want to know what you guys think about it...discuss!

*edit* as of right now not much info is know, but i read somewhere that online multiplayer is going to be 5 on 5, a step up from cod:waw,

So it's basically modern warfare for the Wii? I'd just wait and get MW2, although I'm not sure if it's coming out for the Wii.

basically yeah, same game just ported to the wii, i hope they keep the same controls as cod:waw

Eww. Games like that don't belong on the Wii. Invest your money into a decent computer. Your inner gamer will thank you for it.

i have waw on wii, i personally find it a lot of fun, it's just that there are too many hackers on wifi, that's one reason i can get bored of it.

@Krucifier, how can you say that fps's don't belong on the wii, when it has so much garbage all ready, no examples needed, no disrespect, i don't got $ for a gaming computer.

@dragon9, i don't got a xbox360 or a ps3, i've played waw on those consoles though, and i can't get used to how it feels compared to the wii-mote and nunchuk

Lol. I don't have it, and I'm sure it's hard to get the controls. I think it's a waste of money to buy any shooter game for the wii regardless of how good it is. SHooting games aren't meant for the wii.

RE: Call of Duty: Modern WarfaReflex

Juliacoolo said:
Lol. I don't have it, and I'm sure it's hard to get the controls. I think it's a waste of money to buy any shooter game for the wii regardless of how good it is. SHooting games aren't meant for the wii.

well, the wii isn't aimed towards hardcore players at all, but i hope that if they see that there are people that play games like this, then maybe nintendo will, in the future pay attention towards their gamer fanbase and release shooters on the wii or next gen console.

i play for the feeling of it, it's just awesome getting a headshot, :p

So it's basically modern warfare for the Wii? I'd just wait and get MW2, although I'm not sure if it's coming out for the Wii.

i wanted to buy that game but i do't have enough money for it. i know alot of people don't like fps games for the, well i disagree. cod waw was fun and the quantum of solace was pretty good too.

Back