Ruling can i use this?

mewz472

Why do you bother to even read this?
can i use the blaziken,delcatty n the slaking from ruby n sapphire since they r reprinted in power keepers?

I use Super Scoop up from Gym 2....that tells u how long I've been playing (I know people who use cards from Base on)

You may use those reprints from EX Power Keepers. However, the EX Ruby&Sapphire ones are "dead" in the modified format.

^ Huh? Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but are you saying that you can only use the PK Delcatty and not the R/S one? Because that's incorrect. If a card has been reprinted in a modified set, then all the previous ones before it are legal as well. Just know that if there is a slight change in text flavor, you go with Most Recent Printing Rule. Like with Metal and Darkness energies. You can use old ones from Neo Genesis, but they read like the current Metal and Darkness energies (only working for Metal and Dark Pokemon, respectively).

For an easier example, you can use Rare Candies from Sandstorm because Rare Candies are legal and they have the same text as the Emerald and Holon Phantoms cards.

If you attach a delta rainbow to a delta species pokemon will you discard it?
for exmple ;Charizard Delta-EX Crystal Guardian it says discard all metal energy will you discard it?

PLEASE ANSWER PLEASE.

Yes. This question has nothing to do with the thread.

ON topic:

Picture doesnt matter. Serial number and collector number dont matter.

ATTACKS do. (all energy costs too!)
Pokepowers/bodies do.
HP does
type(s) do.
And the retreat cost.
ADDED: Weakness/Resistance

If you fulfill ALL 6, you are set to use that card.

Ill give u a CLASSIC non-example of it.

Pikachu Jungle vs Pikachu POP4

HP: Same
Retreat Cost: Same
W/R: Same
The effect of the attack is the same too (just in a different way of expressing it)
BUT
Attack cost for spark: Jungle LL
POP4 LC
Jungle version NOT usable, period.

Oh....thanks for ze info man....
Alchemist_Almighty said:
^ Huh?  Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but are you saying that you can only use the PK Delcatty and not the R/S one?  Because that's incorrect.  If a card has been reprinted in a modified set, then all the previous ones before it are legal as well.  Just know that if there is a slight change in text flavor, you go with Most Recent Printing Rule.  Like with Metal and Darkness energies.  You can use old ones from Neo Genesis, but they read like the current Metal and Darkness energies (only working for Metal and Dark Pokemon, respectively).

For an easier example, you can use Rare Candies from Sandstorm because Rare Candies are legal and they have the same text as the Emerald and Holon Phantoms cards.
Thanks for ze info man...

Just to let you guys know, you can't use Steven's Advice from hidden legend because of the change of text.

You CAN use Steven's Advice from HL, just like it was previously posted you can use Dark/Metal energies all the way back to the Neo sets, but they're read like the most recent print. If the reprint of the card has a very noticable difference that does NOT change gameplay in any form (Unlike the Pikachu example), it may be wise to bring a the newest printed copy from a card dex online just in case, though I've never actually seen anyone ask to see such a thing. Something like as popular as Steven's Advice you probably wouldn't a printed reference for unless it's to remind yourself.

Back