Pokemon Charmander's

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
Has anyone else noticed how charmander has become more of a cute pokemon in the last few years? (Even though charmander's have always been cute.) I mean there is the art from Dragon the art from CG and now in D/P they dance a little.

i think some other Pokemon become a bit cuter than before as generations pass. Like Pikachu,.. it has become chubbier and more appealing than when it was in the Kanto journeys. They just draw the pokemon differently to make them look good and new. :D

Ahh... I love both the charmander cards from CG. It is so adorable. This may sound strange but I think poliwag is cuter now.

i also agree charmander is very good when it evolves to charizard it is even more awesome..... Don`t u think so?

I have noticed that too. The better technology gets the better the images get too.:)

It's probably just the evolution in the quality of the cards and details and stuff. It's still the same Pokemon, just getting depicted differently.

Arcanine out.

There are lots of different cards of a single Pokemon and different artists draw it, so a Pokemon would look different in other cards....bcoz different artists draw differently. ( wish someone gets my point T_T ) . Thats just my own opinion.

its what beowolf said, if you draw charmander with REALLY big eyes, its bound to be cute, its just the way most animes are like

Back