Chatot (Majestic Dawn) one of the greatest cards ever?

The starter of the deck that got 1st at my country's nats. The main thing about it is free retraet and that's about it. But also a free prize card to activate scramble. Doesn't beat absol as a starter though.

It's definitely one of the better "starter" Pokemon that we have seen recently. I really like how it has free Retreat Cost. But, at the same time, the Copycat effect can be a double-edged sword. Sometimes you want new "random" cards, but frequently in the early game, I would assume that it would be more important to be searching out what you need rather than relying on luck. It also is somewhat reliant on your opponent's hand size.

Not really. Sure, it acts like a "Copycat" but you would not want to be one when you have good cards in your hand. To me, it should be used only as a tech, not as starters...

I would definitely consider it one of, if not THE BEST common of all time.

However as far as 'one of the greatest cards ever' goes, I'm not too sure. It might make it into the top 10.

i consider it the best standalone (not part of the family, i.e. ralts) commons in format, Corsola being a close second. Free retreat, makes the card. I play at least one in all my decks. It sees play in plox with CC in my meta game, a devastating combo.

~Shades

Call Energy + Chatot is one of the best starting combos.

Need friends, search them out.
Need a new hand, use Mimic.

I don't think it's one of the greatest cards ever, but it certainly is the best common card ever....at least in the DP-era.

has anyone seen this yet?

5890521x.jpg
[/URL]

/i certainly have not thats pretty awsome where did you find it and those wpm know about this?

although it might be a fake

yeah it tooks definatley like a fake but a very good one and if its not a fake then great we have a picture from the new set

bogsnes said:
it is the best starter in rouge decks... ever

Agreed with Papi. =P Wow.....

Anyways, it may not be the best card in Majestic Dawn, but it very well likely could fall into Second behind Call Energy.

its definately not a fake its from play.co.uk they had the covers of the majestic dawn and great encounters boosters before i saw them anywhere else.
i know this is a random thread to post it in but i didnt see any others lol

You could've opened a new thread >.<

Anyway. Its a good card, but I dont like random drawing, so I wouldnt use it personally.

Back