Pokemon cheating in pokemon games

no i dont have but my friend has a machine and he can make its pokemon reach 999 stats....

um no not really..? although in gold and silver i enjoyed having 97 lugias hehe and i think i accidently did on emerald? i wanted another ppmax i couldnt resist hehe ;p

I have never used something that is not on the game, but I did use: the mew glitch, the missingno. glitch, the RBY cloning glitch, the GSC PC cloning glitch, the Emerald clone glitch and the shaymin E4 glitch :)

I have never used a cheat in any game.the missingno glitch i only did on someone elses game and i am still against the cloning glitch.

I've always used gameshark, but only for the wild pokemon modifier, never to increase stats or add attacks one would never learn.

I never the ever cheat. I'm really against it. I try not to even use glitches (Cloning or Shaymon glitch if I had a Japanese D/P game that is...)

The only things that I will admit to doing is in Red playing around with the Missingno and trading for what turned out to be Sharked Pokemon in Crystal.

I think people need to realise that not every country has events where pokemon get given away. As pokemon gradually got less popular here, it became harder and harder to trade as less people were willing to do so. I just try and keep it to a minimum.
At the same time we must remember that some of these things can seriously screw your game up.

^i dont think so...i think your friend made a data mistake..now talking,i am ready to use 999 stats on a latias..

beautiful-swablu said:
I think people need to realise that not every country has events where pokemon get given away. As pokemon gradually got less popular here, it became harder and harder to trade as less people were willing to do so. I just try and keep it to a minimum.
At the same time we must remember that some of these things can seriously screw your game up.

I agree. It is nearly impossible for me to get all the way to New York city just to get a Pokemon. Nintnedo needs to realize this.

^of course it is bad..but without cheating,i wouldnt be able to reach my arcanine lv 100..

You needed cheats to get to level 100? Shameful...

My downloaded game (please don't kill me) couldn't get past the Elite 4, so I decided to get to buy multiple TM's.

^of course not..i meant that my LV100 arcanine's stats,when it reaches LV 100,went all 999...did u understand or not yet??

I do sometimes. When I fight during battle I use the A button to attack and hold it down because it does more damage to the foe.:)

Oh i didn't know that xxAshxx

I'll try that and yeah the Nintendo Staff needs to realize people won't go to New York for a Pokemon....

and i understand what you said Willssj

Back