Choice

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
I've been given a choice whether to buy ex's(singlely) or a booster box but I have no idea which one should I choose, so can someone please given some opinion or suggestions & if you pick Booster Box, suggest which edition should I get??
Thanks in advance... :D

Depends on your wants. If all your EXs are in the one set, go with the box. If you need EXs from different sets, singular. The box also has the trainers from the set in multitudes. And other things.

Ok, let say I want to buy the Booster Box, which edition should I choose??
Edition
Holon Phantom = I need more Holon Castform & Rare Candy...
Crystal Guardian = I need some of the ex's in there...
Power Keepers = Same reason as CG...
DP = I need the LV X pokemon & some other pokemon... :D

P.S. I did not state DF because I have most of the rares from that edition already.... :)

Whatever you do, don't buy a box of HP. Since you only get one ex in that (over the 2 or 3 you get in CG and PK) it isn't worth spending the money since exs, for the most part, are the most expensive cards in a set. Which exs do you actually need? It might help us to give you a better answer.

EX that I need are:
Gardevoir ex(SS) - Although this is an old card but I want to have it as a collection... :D
Aggron ex
Metagross ex
Skarmory ex
Dragonite ex δ
Flygon ex δ - I need 2 more to build a deck...

The only LV X pokemon I need is Empoleon LV X...

Ok, let just ignore the list I posted, among all the edition from HP to DP, which edition is the best(if possible please rate each of them:D) & what are the chances of getting a Rare Candy in HP??
Thanks to all the members who posted & the members who are going to post... :D

Back