• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cinccino aggro

E1996C

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
3 minccino
3 cinccino
2 zorua
2 zoroark
1 tyrouge col
2 mandibuzz
2 vullaby
1 bouffalant bw 91

T/S/S:
3 juniper
3 collector
3 PONT
2 copycat
4 communication
1 flower shop lady
3 junk arms
2 dual ball
2 ssu
4 plus power
1 switch
3 reversals

Energy:
4 dce
4 special dark
4 rescue
1 basic dark

Strategy: Cinccino to take out fairly low hp pokes with do the wave, zoroark to hit big guys and possible card searcher. Big guys like reshiram and zekrom. unown dark to get the dark energies. houndoom to counter fighting pokes with fire counterattack. bouffalant to revenge kill. tyrouge is to kill baby pokes early in the game. dual ball is to get out basic pokes quick. reversals is too drag out either big pokes or weak pokes for easy ko's.

Flaws in the deck: DIES TO DONPHAN.

Changes?: Up to you guys :D

I will be changing the reversals for catchers once it releases.

COMMENTS APPRECIATED. :D

The Houndoom doesn't do much for this deck, so I'd remove Houndoom, Houndoor, Unown and twins (this is a speed deck, twins doesn't help) with a 2-2 line of Mandibuzz or Yanmega Prime to help against Donphan.

Dark Void said:
The Houndoom doesn't do much for this deck, so I'd remove Houndoom, Houndoor, Unown and twins (this is a speed deck, twins doesn't help) with a 2-2 line of Mandibuzz or Yanmega Prime to help against Donphan.

I agree, if you choose to add in Yanmega Prime, I would also add in copycats and judges. To find space for those cards, I would remove 1 dark( 4 sp dark is enough), 1 pont (you already have 3 juniper and 2 pont is enough with 5 drawing cards), I would also remove 1 pluspower (useless in starting hand, you have junk arm to reuse them anyway). I would then add in 3 judge or 2 judge and 1 copycat for the yanmega prime. Good luck with your deck!

Thanks for the help! I will test it out without the unowns and everything. But i was wondering if there's any other cards other then unown to take out, because i think that unown is very helpful in my deck as he grabs basic dark so i can retreat or either grab sp dark so i can ohko reshiram or zekrom with foul play :) Comments are appreciated :D

I guess if you do't want to remove unown (remember, he's great reversal/catcher bait) you could probably get rid of a juniper since you've already got a nice amount of hand refresh with the PONTs and Copycats.

hmm now that you mention him being an easy prize... i will test it out without the unowns. The current problem is against magneboar. I can barely touch them. I only have a chance to win if i can get early reversals and cheap ko's. Any suggestions?

E1996C said:
hmm now that you mention him being an easy prize... i will test it out without the unowns. The current problem is against magneboar. I can barely touch them. I only have a chance to win if i can get early reversals and cheap ko's. Any suggestions?
It's the main problem of Cinccino decks in common to deal with bulky things like reshiram and magnezone... Zoroark doesn't help all that much against proper reshiram decks i must say.

I realise that Tyrogue is in there to OHKO other babies, but he can't do anything other than that. I say that if you really want a baby Pokémon in there, go for Cleffa or nothing.
Kingdra Prime could sort out the Donphan weakness. A 2-2 is always good. As for what to take out for him, probably trainers.
Also, why do you use Juniper and Copycat? They're very similar. In fact, four Judge would do a fine replacement if you just took out all Junipers and Copycats altogether. Unless you're using Yanmega Prime, Copycat is unneeeded, and Juniper discards cards of yours that may or may not be useful late-game.
Hope this helps.

Zhaituki: I understand that good reshiboar/ reshiram decks can outspeed and kill zoroark anyday, but zoroark can kill reshiram and slow them down a teeny bit. And zoroark is not only for reshirams, it can be used with reversals to pull out rdl's to kill and fat guys who cant retreat to use nasty plot on. Zoroark also kinda gets you out of the empty hand locks.

POKEVORTEX: Hi, i prefer tyrogue over cleffa as i think tyrogue can actually do something like do 30 damage to other pokes and i dont really like cleffa in this deck as it slows down the deck and i have alot of hand resfreshers so i dont think cleffa is needed. As for the judge, my first list(before posting it up on beach) i actually had 2 judge in the deck and it didnt really work out.. at times i needed other hand refreshers but i constantly got judge. Now for the kingdra. I prefer not to run 2-0-2 techs in decks as it really slows down the deck. But if i cant find any suitable donphan counter, i will try to add in kingdra prime.

Back