• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cincpluff MD-on. Battle roads.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
-------(24 Pokemon)-------
4-3-4 Jumpluff HGSS
1-1 Shaymin lv.x landform PL (Energy blow shaymin PL)
2-2 Cinccino BW
1-1 Zororark BW
3 Spiritomb AR
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA

-------(19 T/S/S)-------
1 Energy Retrieval BW
3 Bebe's Search RR
2 Prof. Elm's Training Method HS
4 Pokemon Collector 3 HGSS, 1 TK 22
3 Rare Candy
2 Prof. Oak's New Theory 1 HGSS, 1 CoL
1 Palmer's Contribution SV
3 Broken Time-Space PL

-------(16 Energy)-------
6 Grass
2 Warp Energy
4 Rescue Energy
4 Double Colourless Energy

Strategy: Swarm with Jumpluff and attack with Cinccino untill Jumpluff is ready to battle. This deck was made in a rush so please help me with it my battle roads is tommorow!!!!!

EDIT: I made the list as close as possible to the list P0KEVORTEX gave me.

Why do you run Cinccino ? What's the bigest Problem of Jumpluff ? He weak Fire. So, play Glalie AR. 70 for a DCE ! I would remove 4 Spiritomb, and add 4 Pichu HS. I don't like Cyrus's in non-SP Decks :/ Maybe 2 ITW and 1 Juniper. Play revive, and Expert Belt ! 15 Energy is too much. Run only 2 DCE, 3 Rescue and 5 Grass. Twins ?

ITW? I've never heard that abreavation before. Also the reason I put Spiritomb over Pichu was because 1. Pichu can help my opponent get set up, trust me I've tried it before and it was not in my my favor. And 2. Spiritomb prevents Sabledonk from setting up for a few turns. I would like to run Metapod HGSS but I need to find the room for it first. And finally I only have about one or two Glalie AR + I prefer Cinccino BW over Glalie AR.

Why would you want to do a silly thing like that? Metapod has no place in jumpluff, because all of the relevant fire pokemon OHKO you anyway. Just because you have Shaymin X doesn't mean a Charizard or Reshiram isn't going to rip your 'pluffs to pieces. Especially with Crobats being around.

I think you should be playing a 2-2 line of Sunflora HS. It helps to set up Jumpluffs amazingly quickly, and makes recovery a minor issue. I'd also say at least 2 Rare Candy; even with Spiritomb, its a necessary play in any stage 2 based deck. It also means you can lower the clunky line of 4-4-4 to 4-2/3-4.

Energy Exchanger and Retrieval seem out of place her, and I'd rather see some more consistency cards in their place. With Spiritomb being foddered, Twins is a good option, and Seeker is a borderline one (it lets you reuse Uxie and run for donks, but it lowers Jumpluff's damage output).

Expert Belt, Crobat G and unown Q are all good additions as well. Your Energy count is also shockingly high for Jumpluff, and I feel that needs to be decreased to a minimum of 10. Having a deck based around two very fast, cheap attackers and using the same amount of energy as Emboar based decks is just...wrong.

Anyway, sorry for not being so coherent or offering suggestions on what to cut, its just that its 3 AM and I desperately need to get off my computer

I understand but this is the first Jumpluff based deck I have built in a LONG time thank you for your help everone.

Can someone please give me a good skeleton list? Like I said in the above post, this is the first Jumpluff based deck I have built in a LONG time.

4-3-4 Jumpluff HGSS
2-2 Cinccino BW
1-1 Zororark BW
3 Spiritomb AR
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA

-------(18 T/S/S)-------
1 Energy Retrieval BW
2 Bebe's Search RR
3 Rare Candy
4 Broken Time-Space PL

6 Grass
2 Warp Energy
4 Rescue Energy

Getting late, I will explain changes tomorrow. I think that you should add Zoroark, Rare Candy and PETM mainly, because Zoroark is easy to set up and can counter Fire decks. RC and PETM are great staples that you need in this deck for consistency.

P0KEVORTEX said:
4-3-4 Jumpluff HGSS
2-2 Cinccino BW
1-1 Zororark BW
3 Spiritomb AR
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA

-------(18 T/S/S)-------
1 Energy Retrieval BW
2 Bebe's Search RR
3 Rare Candy
4 Broken Time-Space PL

6 Grass
2 Warp Energy
4 Rescue Energy

Getting late, I will explain changes tomorrow. I think that you should add Zoroark, Rare Candy and PETM mainly, because Zoroark is easy to set up and can counter Fire decks. RC and PETM are great staples that you need in this deck for consistency.

Thanks P0KEVORTEX I will defently try this list!

Sure, you're welcome. I realise that I added up wrong, but it still comes to 60. The thing with Zoroark is that when another Pokemon is in danger, he can sweep in and use Foul Play. Also, I run a 1-1-1 Exploud line in my purely Cinccino deck because his PokePower erases weakness for your whole team.

Back