Cities

sandy4123

Bow down to the power of Dragonite ex!
what decks will you be playing at cities and what do you think will be popular?

I will play either Scizor/Cherrim or my own deck Magnechu. I think Kingdra, AMU, Dusknoir, Raichu Lv.X, and Gengar will be popular.

It all depends on your meta already. For sure some kingdras, scizor, Torterra, T2 blissey (as well as so many variants of blissey), Zone decks, Magmortar, skittles (well i know in at least my meta there should be one), for sure a leafeon ( Magleaf, Leafray, and whatever they tech him into), gengar/ (insert pokemon, most likely Dusknoir), but in my area i believe scizor and kingdra are going to be the decks to beat.

for me where I live its gonna be a rage of kingdras and grassys but let mothballz or magmortar, re-tarr beat it

T-Tar Master said:
HOW OFTEN do you think machamp decks will appear?

Over 9000?

No but in all seriousness. Champ is definately one of the best. You can play Machamp to counter Raichu which is rather popular. Machamp can donk your basics if it goes second, Kingdra does that correct? Machamps second attack averages 60 for 2 which is alright. You can Registark for a quick rage and Machamp is able to sweep. If you take the time to learn Machamp, not ment as an insult, then the deck is amazing. And that isn't just Net-Hyping I have honestly tested the deck.

from what i have seen in my area:
1 gengar
1 TTar/ weavile
1 raichu/electivire (PWNage)
1 random (yours truly)
1 kabu/amphy
some n00b decks.

GEE IT SURE IS SCIZOR AROUND HERE. =) =) =) =) =)

Yeah, I'll be going Scizor, because it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Would magmortar be a good choice to beat machamp decks?

How often does T-Tar beat machamp?

I think I play Torterrible, Cherrim/Anything, Charizard/Weavile or a rouge deck ^^

T-Tar Master said:
Would magmortar be a good choice to beat machamp decks?
Not really. Magran takes setup time and Lumineon (if in there) really wrecks the deck
How often does T-Tar beat machamp?
Next to never... Machamp is incredibly deadly to a T-tar deck. Especially since Machamp uses few Powers.

Yeah... Machamp seems to be the most consitent deck here. I'll be playing t-Tar for cities.

Hmm I think Ill see LOTS of
Raichu
Heatran Variants
Magnezone Variants
Blissey Variants
Scizor
Kingdra
Torterra
IDk about Duskinoir ro AMU cause ive seen aroudn that people are disliking them now

Back