Wi-Fi Trades collidingdragons player thread

Silver

The Crest of Reliability
im looking for a Cyndaquil and three trades didnt go through so if anyone wants to trade me a cyndaquil i can give u a lvl 50 untouched suicune leave a comment here

will give to the first person who pms me about it:

lv: 50 untouched suicune
lv: 100 hitmontop
lv: 100 miltank

NOTE: i dont know y i have the miltank i think i got bored one day

RE: Cyndaquil Wanted

wut du u meen IV's im onestly not sure wut IV's r im to stupid during the summer and brave nature

ok tomorow sometime i gotta transfer it up but i alredy have so i have to wait for a cuple more hours here

Remember when I PM'ed you, I told you to read the stickied threads in this forum?

*Lock*

*Report*

A new law's been passed. Be sure to read the announcement thread.

*unlock*

Yes, because the rules have been changed. Read the stickied threads still, however.

You have failed to meet the terms of the new rules. All My Player Threads have to have those words in the title. You can read that here. This will be locked if you do not change the title.

I dont think this is a player thread. He/She just wants a cyndaquil

I will trade my level one cyndyquil for your suicune. reply and i will give you my friend code

Ill give you a Cyndaquil for Suicune, mine has Pokerus which doubles your stats, and my Cyndaquil also has good egg moves like Fire Blast and Sunny day

people i alredy got an offer from someone i dont care if a mod locks this or not and kevin garret sorry i didnt notice your posts on the thread i was busy today and if this counts as a my player thread dont lock it i will turn it into one if i have to

Please turn it into a My Player Thread. I didn't lock it because your first post was set up nicely.

my cyndiquil has a light ball. i still just want a suicune. actually if you wanted a typhlosion i would trade him with the light ball for a suicune

Back