Creatures Disqualifies Six Entries from 2024’s PTCG Illustrator Contest, Adds Six New Artists!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Following last week’s announcement, Creatures has now deleted six entries from 2024’s Pokemon TCG Illustrator Contest:

Questionable-AI-Entries-Pokemon-2024-Illustrator-Contest-300x169.jpeg

The entries were under suspicion for using AI. They were also submitted by artists with the initials “V.K.,” indicating the same person broke contest rules by submitting multiple entries.
It’s unclear if Creatures removed the entries for one or both reasons. Thus, it’s unclear if they are specifically taking a stand against AI.
Creatures stated in an update on their website:
Entrants in violation of...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Unrelated, but they need to make a Pokémon generation where it is nothing but Pokémon ideas from players. Imagine having Pokémon that you’ve created in the actual games. That would be the coolest thing ever.
Yeah that would be cool, kinda like the last game of Skylanders you could create your own Skylander and for a certain amount it was 3D printed and sent to you

Less of a chance Pikachu or Eevee the bullshit mascots win, so based

Yeah that would be cool, kinda like the last game of Skylanders you could create your own Skylander and for a certain amount it was 3D printed and sent to you
Actually I think they need age categories. I would LOVE some promos drawn by actual children with the same kind of imagination kids have.

It’s nice to see them having picked new entries for this but yeah, it does raise the question on what’s going to happen with the other suspected AI entries. If I had to guess, if theyre also following the submission rules of no more than 3 entries per person, they’ll just ignore the others that made it to the finals.

Also following up, the two other entrants that seem to be using AI that Ive seen others point out are Amber Zeigler (Eevee entry) and Weihang Ye (two entries for Pikachu)
With the eevee, theres some haphazard/nonsensical shapes around the flowers of the bottom right (looks like they were meant to be parts of flowers but said flower wasnt fully rendered)
And with the pikachus, the one sleeping by the tree looks fine, but if you look at the back leg of the one asleep on the cloud , the anatomy is very… Awkward.

Back