• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Crobat

Khion

Rawr!
Hey guys!

Just wondering what advice you would have in tweaking this deck.

This deck has been play tested briefly, with further play testing happening this weekend. So far, it has not faired well against RayEels, but slaughtered Darkrai/Hydreigon.

POKEMON: 12

4 x Zubat (PLS, 53) (Free Flight)
2 x Golbat (PLS, 54)
4 x Crobat (PLS, 55)

2 x Mewtwo Ex (NEX, 54)

TRAINERS: 36

2 x Colress
1 x Computer Search
3 x Ether
2 x Eviolite
3 x Hypnotoxic Laser
3 x Level Ball
3 x Pokémon Catcher
3 x Professor Juniper
2 x N
3 x Pokédex
3 x Rare Candy
3 x Skyla
2 x Switch
3 x Virbank City Gym

ENERGY: 12

3 x DCE
9 x Psychic

Comments?

General strategy is simple. Use Crobat to poison, which is boosted by Virbank. Mewtwo EX is used as a power hitter. HTL can cause minor disruption, which is boosted with Virbank. Colress is a mid game boost. Dex & Ether join forces with Crobat and allow energy draw and attach, along with a max of 4 additional draws.

UPDATE: v1.01
February 11, 2013

-2 x Bianca
-2 x Energy Switch
-1 x Grass
-2 x Plasma
-1 x Psychic

+1 x Computer Search
+3 x Professor Juniper
+4 x DCE

UPDATE: v1.5
February 12, 2013

-2 x Carnivine (DEX, 5)
-1 Ether
-1 Pokémon Catcher
-1 N
-4 Grass
-1 DCE

+1 Hypnotoxic Laser
+3 Level Ball
+3 Pokédex
+1 Virbank City Gym
+2 Psychic

RE: Velcro

Please remember that your thread title needs to list the main Pokémon in the deck. In the future, you'll be warned for this type of offense.

Honestly this deck is pretty solid but I would not rec amend it for a tournament because of whats going to be played but you could try it if you want it`s just my opinion because Keldeo,Rayquaza,and Lugia will be strong coming up I mean look at my deck witch will be at the bottom of the Deck List Help screen or on the next page.
Anyway done to the changes this is what I would do...
- 2 Eather because it is-int really effective with 3/4 of your deck not basic energy.
- 1 Psycic
+ 1 Colress because you right now have 11 supporters and you need 12-13 so you can get the benefits
+ 2 HypnoToxic Laser auto poison helps a lot
I hope this helped and I gave good advice. :]

Thanks Check. I'm going to be play testing and fine tuning it today and will take your advice.

It's not too bad for a quick list done at 2am lol

just an idea, but here goes. bring the flames.

Darkrai = Free retreat decks are auto loss.
Keldeo Rush ins = near auto loss.

Both are ability driven. I don't know what cards you are comfortable dropping.
But I would toss in a garbo line. maybe a 2-2 or 3-2 line. It would make them go out of their way to
work around garbotoxin and ALSO having to work around your massive poison damage.
fluff crobats +1 card to hand ability, it's a nice commodity but there are bigger problems imo.

GL.

True but what about tool scrapper don`t both decks run 1-2 in them you would have to have 5-6 tools in or be able to get back ones you lost

Wrong ^. People probably will drop Scrapper in favor of Bicycle, HTL, etc. Or they won't and will run only 1, which isn't enough.

Back