Cyber Monday/Black Friday Deals?

fortegoddx

Aspiring Trainer
Any black friday deals on TCG you guys want to report?

Toys R Us has a buy one get one half off on booster packs.

RE: Black Friday

The regular pack deal at TRU is a ripoff... they sell their packs normally for almost $5 each, so it's not like you're saving much (any) money, even on the sale.

esperante said:
The regular pack deal at TRU is a ripoff... they sell their packs normally for almost $5 each, so it's not like you're saving much (any) money, even on the sale.

Yeah, I even remember about a month or two ago they were having Buy 2 Get 1 Free, which is still a better deal than Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off.

I might stock up on SV tins though, they seem to be an overall good deal, even if SV isn't that great of a set. Sorta wish they included Platinum tins though.

I don't know if it is chain wide, but My local Meijer has a deal where you get a 15$ Gift card for each 50$ you spend in their card/game section.

TRU is a rip off. In the ex days, I remember there being a "sale". It was 2 for 10$ for packs.

Toys r us rips you off so badly but on the other hand when they have a pokemon event if you buy a video game you get it marked down alot. One of the reasons I got a game for 10$ when it was worth like 25$.

T

*shrug* yep, that's usually how it goes for TRU. The tin deal isn't bad, IMO, but then again, I get a 10% discount, so, y'know.

pvtGramps said:
*shrug* yep, that's usually how it goes for TRU. The tin deal isn't bad, IMO, but then again, I get a 10% discount, so, y'know.
So in other words you get a tin for about 10$ right that must be lucky.

T

My league tomorrow even though I can't go. Has a member's only deal, 7 packs for 20 bucks. You have to pay like 30 bucks a year for membership though or something.

@ Earlier posters: Yes, it'd be nice. If I hadn't shown up to find three lines wrapping around the building and the fire marshal there kicking people out. I'm honestly convinced I'm going to show up for my shift tomorrow and be sent home cause there won't be anything left in the store to sell.

I spent $20. Got 2 lvl X's, call NRG, and a RH VS Seeker. Yeah, got ripped at Toys R US.

Hitting the local card shop for Buy 3 get 1 free on all TCGs. :-D

I got one of each SV tin and some random boosters at Toys R Us (because the local comic shop sells boosters for $3.50-$4 anyway so I wasn't losing much). There were still plenty of tins when I went, but it was like 5 in the morning; no idea on if they'll sell out or not. Surprisingly enough though there really weren't that many people there.

Tristan said:
So in other words you get a tin for about 10$ right that must be lucky.

T
It's a shame that's a sale, as my local Walmart sells tins for 11.99 Without a sale. I still wonder how TRU makes buisness. When I went their at 5 AM this morning (FOund nothing :() there was this 12" millenium falcon toy for 149.00 There was also another one that was 700$! Who buys that stuff?

5am? Really? I can wait for christmas shopping...lol

7 for 20 sounds like an amazing deal.

Black Friday PokeDeals?

Sorry if this is the wrong place/ already posted, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any pokemon card after thanksgiving sales? It seems like Toys R Us is selling Tins half-price again, and maybe buy-one-get-one-half-off on packs again. If there were any other sales you saw post em :)

RE: Black Friday PokeDeals?

Troll and Toad has Black Friday all week :D

RE: Black Friday PokeDeals?

I think JCpenny and walmart sells some sales. Ebay has some as well. Try buying from some verified sellers and ask for discount (wink, wink)

Back