Dark Badge *LIVE Tournament*

Ox_Trainer

Aspiring Trainer
Let me start by stating that I am stealing this idea from MyPimp's Gauntlets. Thank You MyPimp!

Ok, this is a two day tournament that will start on Tuesday April 27th at 8:30 PM EST on this network

(Please dont join the network if you can't battle at the stated time).

Network - Dark Badge
Password - pokemon

You have to be online between 8:30-8:45 PM EST, and ready to play atleast 2-3 games that night (depending how many players there are). Be prepaired to play around 2-4 hours (I'm guessing). It will be a best of 1 game tournament and I'll make the pairings that night. The Finals will be best of 3.
If we need the second night it will take place Wednesday April 28th at 8:30 PM EST.
Please have your decks ready to play Tuesday at 8:30 PM EST.

Ok the Decks must only include Dark Pokemon, except no Sableye or Spiritomb (trying to use Pokemon that we don't usually see). You can use Pokemon that evolve into Dark Pokemon (Tyranitar for example). Other than that, the usual rules will apply (60 cards, 6 prizes, etc.).

I'm sure I've forgotten some things, so please ask your questions today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Monday), by Tuesday I would like everyone to have their decks ready with no questions.

Hopefully this works and everyone has a good time with the First Dark Badge Tournament!

Thanks.

Ok, so this was a complete and total failure. Oh well.

Ox_Trainer said:
Let me start by stating that I am stealing this idea from MyPimp's Gauntlets. Thank You MyPimp!

Ok, this is a two day tournament that will start on Tuesday April 27th at 8:30 PM EST on this network

(Please don't join the network if you can't battle at the stated time).

Network - Dark Badge
Password - pokemon

You have to be online between 8:30-8:45 PM EST, and ready to play atleast 2-3 games that night (depending how many players there are). Be prepaired to play around 2-4 hours (I'm guessing). It will be a best of 1 game tournament and I'll make the pairings that night. The Finals will be best of 3.
If we need the second night it will take place Wednesday April 28th at 8:30 PM EST.
Please have your decks ready to play Tuesday at 8:30 PM EST.

Ok the Decks must only include Dark Pokemon, except no Sableye or Spiritomb (trying to use Pokemon that we don't usually see). You can use Pokemon that evolve into Dark Pokemon (Tyranitar for example). Other than that, the usual rules will apply (60 cards, 6 prizes, etc.).

I'm sure I've forgotten some things, so please ask your questions today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Monday), by Tuesday I would like everyone to have their decks ready with no questions.

Hopefully this works and everyone has a good time with the First Dark Badge Tournament!

Thanks.

yeah, but the thing is YourPIMP is running the gauntlet incorrectly. If you plan to make a gauntlet network lmk, because I can tell you how it is to be ran originally. Me and brandon play the gauntlet all the time, so it'll be a piece of cake to show you how to run it as well

i woul like 2 battle u but i cant join any of ur networks their all full paris1010 ^

Back