• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai EX/Sableye/Absol

Tomás Sainz

Aspiring Trainer
like the deck that I will play in the national tournament in my country?

DarkSol:

Pokemon: 9

3 Darkrai Ex
3 Sableye ex
2 Absol (Plasma Freeze)
1 Keldeo ex

Trainers: 40

4 Professor Juniper
4 N
1 Colress
1 skyla

4 dark patch
4 energy switch
4 pokemon catcher
4 hypnotoxis laser
3 ultra ball
2 random receiver
1 max potion
1 bicycle
1 enhanced hammer
1 computer search

2 dark claw
3 virbank city gym

Energy: 11

11 darkness energy

please comment :)

RE: My deck for the Nationals

What country do you live in? List looks solid but I don't have any
experience with plasma freeze.

Why Absol? It looks like a liability to me. I would personally just go speed darkrai or hammertime. This list looks a little bit indecisive in my opinion.

Also, I'd take out the enhanced hammer, bicycle, and an energy switch and up your energy count.

grantm1999 said:
What country do you live in? List looks solid but I don't have any
experience with plasma freeze.

I'm from Argentina

bagoly14 said:
Why Absol? It looks like a liability to me. I would personally just go speed darkrai or hammertime. This list looks a little bit indecisive in my opinion.

Also, I'd take out the enhanced hammer, bicycle, and an energy switch and up your energy count.

in my country is played much the deck "KK" is an excellent NO EX attacker Absol ex and fast

Hmm...I guess that could work. I haven't tested, but can't sableye + hammers do the job just as well if not better with dark claw?

Absol does a lot more damage without Laser. I'm not looking at translations, but I believe it OHKO's Klinklang with Laser.

I don't really like the Colress in there, also, you are lacking Biancas and you should run AT LEAST two enhanced hammers, if not three, due to the popularity of PlasmaBox

DrunkSpinda said:
I don't really like the Colress in there, also, you are lacking Biancas and you should run AT LEAST two enhanced hammers, if not three, due to the popularity of PlasmaBox

+ bianca - colress ???

Yes, actually, -1 Skyla and -1 Colress, +2 Bianca. Also, try to fit in a 4th darkrai ex, it's your MVP even with absol in the deck

+ 1 scrapper
+ 1 Crushing Hammer

- 1 ultra ball
- 1 bycicle

+ 2 biancas

- 1 colress
- 1 skyla

+ 1 darkrai
- 1 virbank ? ( a lot of decks uses virbank)

:cool:

You NEED the 4 Ultra Balls, even more so when running the Absols. More Crushing Hammers are not necessary, imo, i'd run more enhanced over more crushing

-1 Keldeo EX
-1 Virbank City gym
-1 Bicycle
+2 Crushing Hammer
+1 Sableye
With your deck, you don't need Keldeo. The most damage you'd do with him is probably 60 if you used a hypnotoxic laser on the same turn, but even that's not enough to one hit KO a fresh Landorus ex. With an extra Sableye, you can get back those important trainer cards. Also, too many deck run hypnotoxic lasers and Virbank fit gyms, so you only need abut two Virbank city gyms, maybe even just one. The bicycle is alright if you have only that card in your hand, but with ony one in your deck, that's highly unlikely.

Keldeo is not there to attack, is there to prevent Laser Abuse from the opponent

If you don't run Keldeo they'll just destroy you with lasers. If he doesn't use Keldeo he'll have to use Escape Rope which takes more slots

He can just retreat for free with darkrai, if he has more than one in play he'll do good.

bagoly14 said:

Along with kk counter, guess what the max damage that can be dealt out in one turn with this sucker? The magic number for plasmabox, 170. With the abuse of bench power with deoxys, 120 is very likely and with the help of claw+virbank+laser, there's a ohko in everything plasmabox! (exluding the lugia)

This is a deck list, so I'm moving this. Please edit your OP with the strategy. Thank you.

Back