• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai

Hackurs

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, so I am running a Darkrai/Laserbank deck, but after playing against some new PLB decks, it's pretty obvious to me that the lasers are pretty much through. Trying to get to Virizion EX to even be able to use the lasers and Bank is too inefficient and a waste of time, so I'd like to cut it out and replace them with something else that will synergize with the core of the deck that I want to keep, and can be used on most other decks, or to round off mine, to deal with any of the common used decks. Problem is, I'm not sure what I should replace them with. Looking for suggestions and ideas, because, as of now, my deck core is pretty one dimensional. Thanks for the help!

Core:

Pokemon
  • 3x Darkrai EX
  • 2x Absol (PLF)
Trainers
  • 3x Professor Juniper
  • 3x N
  • 3x Skyla
  • 3x Dark Claw
  • 4x Dark Patch
  • 4x Pokemon Catcher
  • 3x Ultra Ball
  • 3x Tool Scrapper
  • 2x Switch
  • 2x Enhanced Hammer
Energy
  • 12x Dark

Replaceable Cards:

Pokemon:
3x Sableye

Trainers:
1x Skyla
1x Computer Search
2x Random Receiver
2x Virbank City Gym
4x Hypnotoxic Laser

I don't see as much of a need anymore for three of the Sableye, but maybe leave one in there. Same with Skyla- four seem overkill, and I've never used random receiver. I have read several articles about Hydreigon, but I'm not sure if that's the road I want to go down. As it stands now, it's pretty straight forward attack with Darkrai, or Absol. Open to suggestions. Thanks again!

Reformatted to meet expectations.~KA

Back