• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Decks that could beat Decidueye

wsxwsx

Aspiring Trainer
Hello , can someone please suggest me a deck that could beat Decidueye? I find it annoying how I always lose against that deck. xD They kept using devolution and the stadium. I am using niht march deck and I still kept losing xDD

Hello , can someone please suggest me a deck that could beat Decidueye? I find it annoying how I always lose against that deck. xD They kept using devolution and the stadium. I am using niht march deck and I still kept losing xDD
Just tech in a Wobbuffet and a float stone. With Night March, though, they can just pick off your Joltiks, so when the new Machoke comes out (The new one from Guardians Rising, with the Intimidating Stance ability) definitely put that in too. Hope this helps!

-GekkisaiDaiNi, a fellow Vespiquen-playing Decidueye hater.

There are a lot of decks that beat it in expanded play. The most consistent winner of the bunch is Yveltal/Maxie's. Here are some lists.

Also notice that Portland (the most recent expanded tournament) doesn't have a single Deciplume entry in the top 8 after Deciplume / Decitoad did so well in Collinsville the previous tournament. The reason for this (besides a different meta) is because Deciplume isn't nearly the monster in expanded as it is in standard because there are so many more ways to deal with it.

Last edited:
Back