Discuss ideas,rumors and what you think might happen in the 12th Pokemon movie.

I think in this one , Heatran and/or rotom could be in it. But maybe the three pixie could be be in it. (or all six . Ok that would be pushing it.)

Isn't Dialga and Palkia supposed to be in it again? If this is the last DP movie, then Acreus will be in it.

Yes from what I've heard Movie 12 will be the conclusion of the "Dialga/Palkia Trilogy".Also on Youtube I saw a trailer for 12 and it showed Dialga and Palkia but I really don't know if it is a real trailer or not.

All I know is that Im Pretty sure its going to finish off the "Dialga And Palkia" thing and it will also include Arceus.

If Dialga and Palkia are in it this is what's going to happen: Local townspeoples in some Pokemon town will start complaining about weird things happening like stuff disappearing or events repeating themselves. Later on we find out that Palkia and Dialga are fighting and that's causing some dimensional meltdown that is making those weird things happen.

It's going to end like this: Ash and the gang find out where Dialga and Palkia are fighting and they all go there and realize that the place their fighting in is this really broken down area that used to be beautiful before they started fighting. Ash realizes that that is what is going to happen to the entire world if they continue fighting so he starts crying. Dialga and Palkia realize that what they're doing is wrong so they put aside their differences and work together to fix everything that they've broken.

*wants some of the movie's profit if I'm right*

meowth14 said:
Isn't Dialga and Palkia supposed to be in it again? If this is the last DP movie, then Acreus will be in it.

Yes. So far Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are all confirmed to be featured next year's movie.

I think movies 12 and 13 will feature Heatran or Cresselia. In my opinion Arceus will be featured in the 14th movie. However i also think Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf as well as Rotom will be part of the animes storyline.

Plororum said:
I think movies 12 and 13 will feature Heatran or Cresselia. In my opinion Arceus will be featured in the 14th movie. However I also think Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf as well as Rotom will be part of the animes storyline.

I kind of agree with this.Since the 12th movie is said to be the end of the Dialga/Palkia fight I thought movie 13 would feature some of the other legendary Pokemon.Considering 3 movies we're used for Dialga and Palkia we might not see Arceus until movie 14 or even gasp....movie 15 o_O

xD I have my own story about how I think #12 will go down... But here are my views:

-Arceus will definitely have an appearance. (It was already stated a new Pokémon would appear in #12, and Arceus is most likely it.)

-The Lake Trio will appear in this one. They will attempt to calm Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, but may prove too weak. (Or, Giratina may be immune to their calming effects, and that may be the main reason they'd need Arceus.)

-As stated, the Dragon Trio will continue fighting.

-Arceus' role will be a peace-maker.

-Main antagonists: Either Team Galactic or Lawrence III will make a comeback ("...how it will all begin again" (Movie #2's end)) Either them, or a new antagonist. Lawrence III may also link to Arceus in that his ship had very angelic paintings on the interior, possibly relating to Heaven / Hall of Origin.

-Heatran and/or Cresselia will not have a role, or if they do, a VERY small one. Pokémon Japan may want to stick to the full circle of the Original Tale, in which Arceus awakens from its slumber to quell the fighting of its creations. Adding Cresselia/Heatran would get it too sidetracked.

-The Azure Flute may be used, and might be hunted down by Lawrence III/Galactic/antagonist.

An odd poster, possibly for Movie #12, can be seen in the 2nd video (the Wi-Fi one) on (http://pokemon.kids.yahoo.co.jp/platinum/library/ ) at 0:19, but this may belong to the anime or something else. This poster depicts the Lake Trio with Spear Pillar in the background, and what could be the Key of Space and Time (or something else, I don't know) coming out of a portal.

I'll just have to post my story in the forums and that'll explain my views on #12. xD

Movie 12 probably isn't the last D/P movie , D/P verison 3 would be out by then and it would be dumb to stop D/P.

Also it is the last movie of the three.
But it doesn't mean it's the last D/P movie.

Lion king said:
Movie 12 probably isn't the last D/P movie , D/P verison 3 would be out by then and it would be dumb to stop D/P.

I agree with that. 12 is the last of the Dialga/Palkia trilogy but I highly doubt movie 12 is the last DP movie.

Poke_Fan_89 said:
Lion king said:

I agree with that. 12 is the last of the Dialga/Palkia trilogy but I highly doubt movie 12 is the last DP movie.

I agree to cause there's still cresselia, rotom, arceus and the pixies.

E1996C said:
Poke_Fan_89 said:
Lion king said:

Rotom's not legendary as you can get multiple Rotom and breed em.

Ash, Dawn and Brock are microwaving their lunch when Rotom gets into their microwave, and turns the microwave into a hideous monstrosity named "Microtom." Ash and crew run away, and go to a nearby town to buy a new microwave, where Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are fighting over what to have for dinner. Arceus appears out of nowhere and does something that miraculously calms them down, and they all go to the moon to eat blueberry pie. Then Heatran comes out of nowhere and cooks Ash and Co.'s lunch. Everyone's happy. The end.

^There you have it. The stupidest possible plot for Movie 12.

Pokémaniac said:
E1996C said:
Poke_Fan_89 said:
Lion king said:

Rotom's not legendary as you can get multiple Rotom and breed em.
No it's legendary , Manaphy is legendary and you can breed it.

Rotom isn't legendary. He's to weak to be one. Isn't it just a normal Pokemon?
Edit- Yup, Rotom is pretty weak. I've got my DP pokedex book right here and it lists the stats of all the Pokemon.
HP-2/5
Attack-2/5
Defense-2/5
Special Attack-3/5
Special Defense-2/5
Speed-3/5
With stats like that, I don't think it's legendary.

Back