Pokemon Do you think I should leave pokemon

Should I stay with pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanking Tyranitar

I'm happy
I was just at the trading corner about to sell all my pokemon cards and "I wrote I'm sad to say I'm leaving pokemon forever" and then I stop and I started to cry because I thought of all the good memeries I had with pokemon like the time I got second in the PBR tornement and the friend I made that day.

So I come to the people of pokebeach do you think I should leave pokemon forever? Or stay with pokemon?

Do what i do.. Though i still play pokemon.. I lessen the buying and playing. Dont leave the game just lessen you're time with it..

Look, many people may mock me for playing pokemon but i dont care.. It's a fun game.. They say it's a childs game but have they ever played the game?i doubt many kids can master all the natures EVs and IVs.. Same woth the card games.. It's a deep game though it looks childish So dont leave pokemon yet..

i think u should stay with it.How old r u?
yea most kids can't handle pokemon its to hard for most people.Just tell them u try it if they mock u
tell them to try to breed for good ivs and ev train
please don't leave pokemon.People mock me ignore them

guys I just don't think it's that fun anymore because I like playing shooters like gears of war, halo 3, and Resident evil 4 if they can make pokemon in to a action game instead of a game I have think about things I would love it

I play Resident Evil all the time. That doesn't detract me from playing Pokemon, at all. I still love to battle competitively, and I'm fairly active in playing it. It's a permanent lifestyle that no one shoud ever quit forever. i even gave up on the PTCG, since the summer. I didn't get any packs, and they stopped making delta pokemon, so I lost my connection with the PTCG. I'm still active here and always will be.

Skanking Tyranitar said:
Billy said:
i hope u don't leave!

Know what I WON'T LEAVE POKEMON I'll just try and make nintendo make some action pokemon games

Good Luck with that. ://

dmaster out.

I dont think you have to leave just cause you like playing other games. You can lessen on the buying and maybe sell some cards if you want to buy one of those games. Im glad your staying. You dont have to be obsessed with it and you dont have to by some of the stuff. But im glad your staying! And ya action games for nintendo:p WOW DREAM BIG!

Its like pokemon is smoking , just completely opposite , its good , not like smoking , im referring to the addiction part

You shouldnt leave FOREVER , like others have said , lessen your time , heck 30 mins a day if you want , you have great memories , i dontthink you should throw it all down the drain IMO.

Skanking Tyranitar said:
I was just at the trading corner about to sell all my pokemon cards and "I wrote I'm sad to say I'm leaving pokemon forever" and then I stop and I started to cry because I thought of all the good memeries I had with pokemon like the time I got second in the PBR tornement and the friend I made that day.

So I come to the people of pokebeach do you think I should leave pokemon forever? Or stay with pokemon?

If you do leave pokemon forever it won't be forever. Trust me. I am 13 and I have played pokemon ever since it came out. When I was like 4 or 5 i think i started playing pokemons. I have thought about leaving pokemon this year when I had my pokemon ruby and emerald version jacked this january. I was really close to giving up. But then I saw the picture I had from the 10th anniversary tour and it brought back memory. I remember I lost to a girl younger then me in the first round which is still funny to me. My milotic knocked out 3 of her pokemons but by herself and sandstorm. Then when pokemon -pearl came out I bought both pearl and diamond and I don't every let anyone see it because someone jacked like 400 hours of pokemon training from me. :( no matter the reason you would probably come back.

Pfft. More 'don't care about what they say' or 'Pokemon is good for you' kinda posts. =p Seriously, all these posts are a joke, and I hope no offense is taken however. If you want to remember Pokemon, but quit it, keep those stuff that you remember. I quit TCG, yes, but I am still destined to keep my collection of Sceptile, Neo Genesis Feraligatr and many more, while hoping to sell the rest for extra cash, used for general expenses and to get an acoustic guitar. If you want to quit Pokemon, and you think it's not 'fun' anymore, you wouldn't be crying or make a thread about it.

Oh, and the 'Don't leave Pokemon forever' is rubbish. There will be a time where school/college, work and other stuff that comes into your life naturally will take you away from Pokemon. Think about the future and not the current about this topic. You will definitely reach a stage where you will stop Pokemon, unless you're a maniac or addict in a way.

dont leave pokemon cuz u like violent games i mean ive been on the pokemon bandwagon for 10 years and even before the tcg game started cuz i had the jap. green red and blue versions also im 15 and i play m rated games like assasins creed ,halo3,gta,and much more and that doesnt want me to leave the game of pokemon..

This is more of a personal thing, I don't understand why you would base your life decisions on the opinions of people who, quite frankly, you don't even know that well.

Make your OWN mind up. ;)

to old?!?!? there are 47 year olds out there who like pokemon! they dont think it;s lame! and WPM is 19 and still loves pokemon! what i'm saying is you are never to old for pokemon. if you don't want to leave those memories, then don't quit.

If you don't like Pokémon, don't play it. Simple as that. Though, you should at least keep your cards (Just In case you get back into it)

Skanking Tyranitar said:
Ho-oh_Master said:
Tell us why your leaving?

I was thinking it was getting lame because when they started making more and more pokemon the lamer it got and I think I'm getting a little to old for it

I say take some time off. I did about 5 years ago. Then I started liking bionicles-_-, Then I missed pokemon and went back just in time for R&S

the moral of the story is- go ahead quit pokemon you will come back when something cool happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back