Does anyone else find it weird that Kibago is in Iris's hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidreaper_99

Aspiring Trainer
Is anyone else wierded out by the larvitar looking pokemon in Pokemon Black and White best wishes

that lives in the girls hair

RE: Umm ???

Is this thread supposed to be about kibago??? if so im gonna get one :D
sadly im not gonna keep it in my hair. lolz.

Actually, I don't think Kibago looks anything like Larvitar... Is it just because it is green? lol

^ehh... I still think they don't look very similar but it's just my point of view (literally)

Yeah Kibago does look cooler but I just don't want to be in the game and it jumps out of my hair to battle LOL, I am just wondering if it will be as hard to train as larvitar :(

ElectroKing23 said:
they do look sorta similar....
but i think kibago is better.! XD

Yeah, I like Kibago, it's one of my favorite gen V pokémon but Larvitar is cool too, I don't think either of them is better than the other... IMO

Can anyone stay on topic? Maybe it's just like Pikachu being on Ash's shoulder. I don't find it weird at all.

Yeah, stay on topic, guys. The topic is: Does anyone else find it weird that Kibago is in Iris's hair?

dmaster out.

Well I don't exactly find it weird that Kibago lives in Iris's hair. Since her hair is long, she probably keeps her Kibago there because she might not have a Pokeball. Also she probably doesn't want to carry Kibago around when swinging on trees.

Do I think it's weird that Kibago is in Iris's hair? Yes I do.
Do I think this topic is worth discussing? No I do not.

Is it weird that Misty carried Togepi? There pretty much the same thing.....just alot of hair in the way

I keep my Wailord in my hair, is that weird? :/

I actually find that Iris having Kibago is cool, and original. Can't wait for Best Wishes!

Well probably Iris doesn't really like keeping Kibago in her Pokeball, so she just keeps Kibago in her hair. I want to see where Kibago lives when Iris gets a haircut. But really it might seem weird, but it is just how it is going to be in the anime and thats what the creators of the anime probably wanted it to be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back