Wi-Fi Trades Double o's SwSh Breedject Delivery Service

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Hello there and welcome to my trades thread! For those of you who don't know me, I'm a VGC player and I currently have way too much time on my hands. I'm in the process of breeding as many different VGC mons as possible, and I have a bunch of spare breedjects. So if you're looking for a certain Pokemon and need a helping hand, you're in the right place!

"Which breedjects are available?"
This spreadsheet contains all of my currently available and soon to be available breedjects. They generally have good IVs and natures, and I'll try to send over the best ones I have. However, these are breedjects for a reason so please don't expect these mons to be 100% perfect.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RYXCoOSkc2BucPjQTV0cPlPWlg9R31yC_ZeuOAYCyt4/edit?usp=sharing

"What do you want in exchange?"
I don't need anything specific - I'm just doing this to help people out if they need a hand - but XL candies and breedjects of mons I don't have yet are greatly appreciated.

"How should I contact you?"
You can find me in the PokeBeach Discord server with the username double o honchkrow (nickname is dOUble o StrangE). Discord is preferred due to it being a bit easier to communicate and because the GTS is kinda bad in this gen, but if that isn't an option feel free to PM me.